Clubplanet Nightlife Community

craziest thing u have done/seen

in a club. i would have to say when i was exit back in the day i had some pills on me and my boy wanted 1 so we stood by the dj booth on when it was on the second floor and when i went to give it to him it rolled off the top and fell to the first floor :mad: so i went down looked where it fell and there it was most likely not the same pill but what ever put that fucker right down the tube :pint:

Guest onisakura
Guy walking around the old Space without shoes! Classic.

Ive seen quite a few chicks do that......NASTY. Oh and remember when it rained in the old patio how it would flood and everything would turn red? *lol*

When I first started clubbing, I didn't know where all the cool afterhours parties were, and I used to go to this gross crackhead party at this club called Essex on the LES...its the skeeviest place I've ever been to....anyways, there was this transvestite who looked more feminine than a lot of girls that I know, but was like 6 feet tall and decked out in this elaborate makeup like the club kids in party monster, and was totally K'd out...everyone was really buzzed and there was a really cool crowd and everyone was dancing together and talking, and she kept grabbing my arm all night and introducing me to ppl and her hands were ice cold...like there was ice in her veins...at one point, she got into a pose where it looked like she was playing red light, green light, and she mustve been in a k hole bc she stood absolutely still, not moving an inch, in the middle of the dance floor in that exact same position for at least 15 min...it was insane, i wonder if she even ended up leaving the place alive..

When I first started clubbing, I didn't know where all the cool afterhours parties were, and I used to go to this gross crackhead party at this club called Essex on the LES...its the skeeviest place I've ever been to....anyways, there was this transvestite who looked more feminine than a lot of girls that I know, but was like 6 feet tall and decked out in this elaborate makeup like the club kids in party monster, and was totally K'd out...everyone was really buzzed and there was a really cool crowd and everyone was dancing together and talking, and she kept grabbing my arm all night and introducing me to ppl and her hands were ice cold...like there was ice in her veins...at one point, she got into a pose where it looked like she was playing red light, green light, and she mustve been in a k hole bc she stood absolutely still, not moving an inch, in the middle of the dance floor in that exact same position for at least 15 min...it was insane, i wonder if she even ended up leaving the place alive..

my kind of place :)

nice story, borderline poetry.

one crazy story was at vinyl...my friend lost his real diamond stud earring..and was freakin out...so stupid us try looking for it...ended up being stuck on his shirt so..yey he got his earring...haha..a few hours later..being fuck up and all he lost it again..so we decided to search for it again...on our search we found two pill and a jar full of k..haha real nice..but no earring...so whatever we gave up...we stayed till closing and right when the lights turned on and we were walking..BAM..there is his fuckin earring right on the floor in front of us...shit was so fuckin weird and crazy..what a night.. :splat:

one time at twilo, there was like 50 black queens all dressed up in gaultier/dior/vuitton/... with amazing trans, they were from the south, in the city for a huge ball in harlem. they decided to head to twilo for jr afterhours (was that time junior made the ghb speech i think)...they were smoking crack in the lounge like crazy.

the bouncers smelled it, stormed in, but they always hid the pipe one way or another and the bouncers couldn't find anything...this whole shady dance lasted few hours, the smell was strong and the queens were making fun of the bouncers....fun fun fun.

speaking of stories (i like this thread), i heard insane things from the original sound factory...like some couple came all dressed up and organised a full-on pic-nic on the dancefloor (wtf?!) ; or when the punch was somehow 'spiced-up' (with the taste was a little more on the acidic side ;)).

One of the highlights was back 2 yrs ago or so at factory for one of the last parties JP spun at SF. This dude dressed up as this 'predator' or some robot looking thing with this light gun and red beamed lasers (the beams u can see) on each knucle off his right hand with a face mask, backpack, wires and shit hooked up, he was moving like a robot and all that crap. It was crazy how he started coming down those stairs into the main floor and everybody just froze and was like whaaat! he paused, slowly moved his right hand with the lasers at people, the big gun was shooting some crazy balls outta it or sometin, i dont even remember it all too well anymore but that was one of the most bugged out costumes I had ever seen. wow

people doing bumps while sitting IN THE MIDDLE of the dance, just doing bumps. LOL

wait, so they were just doing bumps right IN THE MIDDLE of the dance floor like they didn't give a fuck who saw?....damn kid that's fucked up. I don't even want to know what types of places you go to...cant even imagine!

wait, so they were just doing bumps right IN THE MIDDLE of the dance floor like they didn't give a fuck who saw?....damn kid that's fucked up. I don't even want to know what types of places you go to...cant even imagine!

thats what factory was like the last few times i went there right before they got shut down, people doin bumps right in the middle not giving a fuck

LOL - this is a hilarious thread...

i've posted this on here before, but...once at ARC around 5 AM theres a dude in a full suit of armor on the dancefloor...medieval mask and all....

and back in '99 or so, I was at Exit and was on the dancefloor...meanwhile, my boy is passed out on one of the benches on the 2nd floor...he tells us later, that he wakes up and sees some guy blowing another guy right next to him...he was so skeeved out... :vomit2:

LOL - this is a hilarious thread...

2 other stories, i brought my out-of-town super straight friend to roxy saturdays few years back...entering the club, the guy was like wtf is this club full of fags...3 hours later i see him on the couch with a smile and a drag queen rubbing her ass on his c*ck ! haha!

another time back at arena, there was this whole crew of insane people, one of them was simply naked with a bondage strap and pumps as an outfit...and i never knew if it was a dildo she/he/? was wearing or if she/he/? had a hard on the whole night/morning...

ooops, few more:

sound factory 4 years ago or so. lost, i enter some small 'authorized-only' room by mistake: 2 buffed up guidos, 1 t-girl...1 dude majorly kissing her and carressing her breats, the other one majorly s*cking her c*ck!!!

+sex in the twilo bathrooms (both girls bathrooms and vip room ones upstairs)

the camera they had in the bathroom of jackie 60!!!!! and the best bathroom action award they had one night .... hahaha

1) me n' this stripper friend of mine got naked in the middle of the dancefloor in Sound Factory...grinding n' plucking her nip's with my lips...some fuck stole my phone from my belt without me noticing...bouncers came over told us to get dressed cause the crowd around us was getting big n' rowdy over the show...never knew why I wasn't 86d.

2) a few rendezvous'sss in the infamous SF stalls...never knew why I wasn't 86d.

3) Once in SF, I had sex on the couch next to the coat check downstairs...the same stripper friend of mine was riding me while a guy on both sides of us watched...again, wasn't 86d, for whatever reason.

I could go on and on, but the craziest shit was I was always sober.

Saint!!!