Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the mask...

ur crazy...do a search on my posts and chelsea...ive been a fan got 6-7 yrs now...back when terry was a piss ass teenager gettin drunk and fighting in london bars...when emanuel petit was the man..and boundewijn zenden was still on the team...

im not a fair weather johnson my man

You damn well know that you only support them because Kezman plays there.

If the "mighty CFC" from the Premiershit are lucky enough to get past Bayern Munich, they're going to be raped by Milan.

Chelsea's defence is too strong; Bayern will have a hard time scoring, especially without Pizarro. German soccer usually isn't too successful in uefa since they're not aggressive enough.. Chelsea should win this one no problem.

Milan have strong defence, great offence, and years of uefa experience (successful experience too) under their belt. It'll be hard for anyone to beat them but Chelsea's run in the premiership and in europe is no fluke.. Milan will be favorites to win but Chelsea could win it just as easily imo.

sry about the thread hijack :type:

Chelsea's defence is too strong; Bayern will have a hard time scoring, especially without Pizarro. German soccer usually isn't too successful in uefa since they're not aggressive enough.. Chelsea should win this one no problem.

Milan have strong defence, great offence, and years of uefa experience (successful experience too) under their belt. It'll be hard for anyone to beat them but Chelsea's run in the premiership and in europe is no fluke.. Milan will be favorites to win but Chelsea could win it just as easily imo.

sry about the thread hijack :type:

they also said we couldnt beat Barca...i like the way he's not gona respond on this thread after he made me go search for posts

they also said we couldnt beat Barca...i like the way he's not gona respond on this thread after he made me go search for posts

Well fuck me, am I supposed to post immediately after you? Fair enough, I stand corrected and retract my statement. I respect you because you aren't a Man U or Arsenal worshipper.

Bayern beat Arsenal. Granted bitch-boy Henry and his comrades are perennial chokers in European competition, yet Bayern still pose a major threat. The only reason why Barca didn't win is because Puyol is their only world-class defender. Bayern is more of a balanced team and a front line of Santa-Cruz and Makaay should be more than sufficient to get the job done.

Regardless, Chelski are still a Premiershit team and will choke. I'll tell you what, if Mourinho's habitual harassment of referees and Jody Morris's continuous molestations of little girls lead Chelski to the trophy, I'll pay for your cover charge somewhere, sloppytits.

chelsea is legit...they can run with the big boys....theyve proven it...im sure theyll do fine...i could never be a man u or arsenal supporter...i feel thats like cheating

when abramovich took over the team i was skeptical...and i cant say i was happy when they got rid of Jim ...but at least he's not goin out there and assembling an all-star team like Real...

and theres nothin wrong with molesting lil girls if ur a pro football player...u can get away with it