Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ephedra free diet pills

I was just wondering, do all those ephedra free diet pills really work, or is it just a waste?

Stopped takn ephedra after it was banned last year. I havent heard rave reviews about the ephedra free diet pills, but IMO there's a slim chance they work.

Stopped takn ephedra after it was banned last year. I havent heard rave reviews about the ephedra free diet pills, but IMO there's a slim chance they work.

i was taking them as well but not for dietary reasons... but was fuckin skinnier than kate moss after food binge... but i stopped because they would give me the jitters and cause nervousness for no reason... i would constantly worry about nothing for like two hours while on one of them... this was years ago, black crosses or some shit like that they were called which did you take?

i was taking clenbutrx, the bottle with a plastic syringe. Funny how the marketing of it was promoting steroid use, and even the name (similar to clenbuterol).

i too was nervous alot esp at work which wasnt a good thing. also, took stacker 3 which was good for the workouts but afterwards you crash.

I used to take Xenadrine about two years ago, and I didn't have any problems with it...I took it bc I only wanted to lose 5 or 10 lbs quickly and I did that and more, plus I like the speedy feeling in the mornings, since I'm usually groggy...I wonder how the ephedra free ones work, though...their main ingriedient is caffeine...

Since I stopped takn ephedra, Ive been drinkin green tea in the morning, which has the caffeine to get u goin. Typically, I wake up n run b4 work and that does the job. Also, drink it at work thruout the day. Its cleaner than coffee and doesnt sit too much in your stomach.

For all that live in Manhattan, Id recommend heading to Chinatown and buying it from the Ten Ren tea shop off of Canal and Mott.

I buy the tea bags, typically them come in a box of 20. Stay away from the USA produced green tea, I typically buy either Japanese, Korean, and/or Chinese green tea.

whats wrong with American?? i drink at least two mugs a day of Lipton Anti Oxidant green tea.

whats wrong with American?? i drink at least two mugs a day of Lipton Anti Oxidant green tea.

nothing wrong with american tea. i prefer oriental green tea due to no additives, the ingredients for the tea i have are pure green tea leaves.

i could be wrong, maybe there are U.S. green teas that are 100% green tea leaves?

I used to take Xenadrine about two years ago, and I didn't have any problems with it...I took it bc I only wanted to lose 5 or 10 lbs quickly and I did that and more, plus I like the speedy feeling in the mornings, since I'm usually groggy...I wonder how the ephedra free ones work, though...their main ingriedient is caffeine...

Yea I took that to, I think its good just to loose a few pounds, I'd take it right before I worked out. It helped supress my appetite just a little too.