Clubplanet Nightlife Community

C'mon Studio 9

On behalf of myself as the emcee and most importantly one of the main promoters for Platinum Friday Nights I would like to explain the facts and put this situation to an END.

These are the facts and I'm 100% positive these are the facts. Last Friday Studio 9 handed out flyers on the parking deck right next to Platinum, to the customers leaving the venue and tried sending in promoters into the club, which didn't work because I know of that 1 of the S9 promoters did get ejected from the venue and also we had collected stacks of VIP cards and flyers from the promoters trying to bring them into the venue. Then this week it escalated from people taking down each others flyers and posters as retaliation and protecting each others parties.

The promoters from Studio 9 said the only reason they did it is because we did it (which it is not true). I'm 110% positive that there was never ONE Platinum FRIDAY Night flyer in Studio 9 or on their property. I'm not the type of promoter to attack competition maliciously by handing out our flyers on or in their property because it's UNPROFESSIONAL. Which some people in this business forget that this a business and being unprofessional won't get you any where.

Plus why would we hit up S9, when our average # of people is very high on Fridays? I could understand if: EXAMPLE (no indication to any venue or party in Jersey) We were only doing 300 people a night and we desperately needed more people in our venue, than I could somewhat understand why we would do it (if we wanted to go after competition maliciously).

Plus on the other side of the coin, if it happened 3-4 weeks ago, why did Studio 9 react to it last week (3 weeks later) and how come no one at Platinum got notified about it? Also I find it a big coincidence that the week that S9 handed out their flyers at Platinum it was for the "NEW" Friday Night format (basically their Saturday Night format: with the act's/host's and also the music format change in the Martini Lounge) hmmmmmmm.

But the whole situation is done and over with. Now let's get on with our parties and lives and not dwell on things. And speaking of parties come this Friday to Platinum for the PLATINUM ANNIVERSARY PARTY. That's right 3 years of success and more to come on a aweomse Friday Night party.

Platinum Anniversary Info: http://bangnightlife.com/adult.html

Flash E-vite: http://bangnightlife.com/platflash.html

Pictures From Previous Friday Nights: http://bangnightlife.com/gallery

Never been to Platinum? Want to check out this Friday?

Contact me for Comps/Halves and Bottle Service

JamesStrzz@aol.com

your full of shit, b/c your flyers were at our bar... we are not hurting and do not need to pass out our flyers at your venue.. we caught your promoters putting flyers on the bars.. euff said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :spin:

Funny thing is...i will be visiting both clubs this weekend for the 1st time

Platnium fri

S-9 sat

CAMERAS....READY...PREPARE...TO....FLASH

HYPE...i will have my laptop in Chicago just to read your S9 review...LOL. I know it will be unbiased, I'm sure. When I get back next Sat, I think I will make my first trip to support Tsettos/Ojeda and post my unbiased review...all I know is that the sound system better be upgraded.

your full of shit, b/c your flyers were at our bar... we are not hurting and do not need to pass out our flyers at your venue.. we caught your promoters putting flyers on the bars.. euff said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :spin:

Exactly! I saw them with MY OWN EYES at S9. Respect is a two way street!!

I am one of the "glorified" bartenders as mentioned in the previous posts...and by the way I am still trying to figure out what the hell that is supposed to mean (?)

HYPE...i will have my laptop in Chicago just to read your S9 review...LOL. I know it will be unbiased, I'm sure. When I get back next Sat, I think I will make my first trip to support Tsettos/Ojeda and post my unbiased review...all I know is that the sound system better be upgraded.

In speaking with the owners the sound sysytem has been amped up. More juice, more bass and some modifications in placement. I will have my ear plugs handy!

Right there it goes to show who knows the facts and who doesn't know the facts. You just had your main promoter post on here saying That they did hand out flyers at Platinum. Period End of Story.

P.S Qtpies Platinum has 2 other nights that they do, you sure it wasn't one of those nights, if there was really flyers at Studio 9.. I'm just speaking on behalf of the Friday Nights at Platinum, not any of the other nights..

As you can see according to my stats I barely post on here. I spoke my mind and told the facts. I'm done with this thread because this could go back and forth for years.

Once again PLATINUM ANNIVERSARY PARTY TONIGHT. That's right 3 years of success and more to come on a aweomse Friday Night party.

JamesStrzz@aol.com

heard studio 9 was passsin dem in out in platinum friday nite.....studio 9 must realy suck...if they gotta go promoting there club inside other clubs

Hey let's be fair... I saw a couple of weeks ago Platinum cards all over the girls bathroom and the RBAR on the dance floor.. What comes around goes around... or PAY BACK IS A REAL BITCH!!! :bigfinge:

Bottom line...The promoters knew if they handed those flyers out in Platinum they would get crushed, so, when the owners of Studio 9 droped them off at Platinum, they handed their flyers over to the security at the front door. They later told the owners of Studio 9 that they handed out the flyers inside the club. LOL. In reality, they spent the whole night at the bar drinking away the money they were given to promote and asking if they can come over and promote for Platinum.

Are you for real!!!.. The owners of Studio 9 don't give out flyers. They were working their ass off at their club that was packed with 1500 people that night...

By the way, I thought Platinum was closing.... My friend told me they heard that they were closing due to all the violations with the ABC that they were not going to renew their license... What's the deal?

On behalf of myself as the emcee and most importantly one of the main promoters for Platinum Friday Nights I would like to explain the facts and put this situation to an END.

These are the facts and I'm 100% positive these are the facts. Last Friday Studio 9 handed out flyers on the parking deck right next to Platinum, to the customers leaving the venue and tried sending in promoters into the club, which didn't work because I know of that 1 of the S9 promoters did get ejected from the venue and also we had collected stacks of VIP cards and flyers from the promoters trying to bring them into the venue. Then this week it escalated from people taking down each others flyers and posters as retaliation and protecting each others parties.

The promoters from Studio 9 said the only reason they did it is because we did it (which it is not true). I'm 110% positive that there was never ONE Platinum FRIDAY Night flyer in Studio 9 or on their property. I'm not the type of promoter to attack competition maliciously by handing out our flyers on or in their property because it's UNPROFESSIONAL. Which some people in this business forget that this a business and being unprofessional won't get you any where.

Plus why would we hit up S9, when our average # of people is very high on Fridays? I could understand if: EXAMPLE (no indication to any venue or party in Jersey) We were only doing 300 people a night and we desperately needed more people in our venue, than I could somewhat understand why we would do it (if we wanted to go after competition maliciously).

Plus on the other side of the coin, if it happened 3-4 weeks ago, why did Studio 9 react to it last week (3 weeks later) and how come no one at Platinum got notified about it? Also I find it a big coincidence that the week that S9 handed out their flyers at Platinum it was for the "NEW" Friday Night format (basically their Saturday Night format: with the act's/host's and also the music format change in the Martini Lounge) hmmmmmmm.

But the whole situation is done and over with. Now let's get on with our parties and lives and not dwell on things. And speaking of parties come this Friday to Platinum for the PLATINUM ANNIVERSARY PARTY. That's right 3 years of success and more to come on a aweomse Friday Night party.

JamesStrzz@aol.com

WOW>>> You are such a peacemaker.... Is your name Pope John Paul II ...

or maybe Mother Theresa...

This thread is better reading than the National Equirer or Star Magazine...

Everyone, get a life....

Are you for real!!!.. The owners of Studio 9 don't give out flyers. They were working their ass off at their club that was packed with 1500 people that night...

By the way, I thought Platinum was closing.... My friend told me they heard that they were closing due to all the violations with the ABC that they were not going to renew their license... What's the deal?

REALLY? :jawdrop:

some people need to just shut up and let this shit happen. it has happend for years in the past and it will happen again for years to come. i have done the same shit workin for joey and bon over at bunkas when we had the war with abyss back in the day. nobody bitched about it and made such a big deal about it. they just came back and got even by hittin our parkin lots with flyers or stealin our flyers from the stores in the mall. and both sides said they didnt do it. so what peace are you going to get from this thread, probally none and just more drama.

Z

The deal is you're a promoter starting rumors in hopes that it will benefit your club.

Are you kidding me? If the club has enough confidence in itself, why be babies over a piece of paper. This shit has been going for many years, and it will always go on. Call it what you want. This is the night club industry; entertainment industry!!! Last I checked this feild is very competative. I been part of many clubs in the past, passed out fliers of the clubs I worked for, in other clubs. Who cares????? A promoter is doing his/her job. If your a promoter/DJ/Owner/Bartender/MC/etc... your going to tell me you have never promoted in another venue? Quit the complaining and bitching. Worry about making the night work. People will go where there they want to go. Unprofessional??? Are you serious? Welcome to the FUCKING :bigfinge: game of promotions/advertising. Can't take the heat? Quit and work for Wawa

Freddie Atomic

www.purenitelife.com

Are you kidding me? If the club has enough confidence in itself, why be babies over a piece of paper. This shit has been going for many years, and it will always go on. Call it what you want. This is the night club industry; entertainment industry!!! Last I checked this feild is very competative. I been part of many clubs in the past, passed out fliers of the clubs I worked for, in other clubs. Who cares????? A promoter is doing his/her job. If your a promoter/DJ/Owner/Bartender/MC/etc... your going to tell me you have never promoted in another venue? Quit the complaining and bitching. Worry about making the night work. People will go where there they want to go. Unprofessional??? Are you serious? Welcome to the FUCKING :bigfinge: game of promotions/advertising. Can't take the heat? Quit and work for Wawa

Freddie Atomic

www.purenitelife.com

haha, thats the shit right there bitch. remember the bunka days when we had the wars with abyss. mann i miss that shit. lol flyer wars. gotta love it.

Z

Freddie Atomic

www.purenitelife.com

heyyy i work for wawa ASSHOLE