Clubplanet Nightlife Community

morales review

I know this thread is a week old, but I did go to see Morales at Crobar that night so I might as well add my $.02 cents. This is the first time that I heard him play live so it's slightly different than how he plays on KTU. From what I've heard you either like Morales or you don't. It's like having an "acquired" taste for something. I get to Crobar and it's a pretty good size line outside. I got there around 2:30 w/ my boys and stayed till about 8:30 am. It was a good size crowd and there were tons of good looking girls inside. Ran into a cutie I knew back in the day. Anyways back to Morales, I thought his set was pretty good. He played a lot disco house or house with a lot of soul to it. A lot were his own tracks and he threw in some old school tracks too. I don't know if Morales is better now than he was years ago? But I would definitely would check him out again. Overall it was a pretty damn good night!! :rock: