Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If You Could Go Back In Time, Knowing What You Know Now..............

What period in history would you go back to? Sometimes I'm torn between going to fight the English with William Wallace (sorry dirtyslapper), or perhaps going to the speakeasy's of the 20's and slipping some E in bootlegged booze. I think I would settle on post civil war U.S., wandering the black hills of the Dakotas with a guitar, singing Floyd, Zep and Beatles tunes and claiming them for my own.

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Do what thou wilt.

Aleister Crowley

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams- Willy Wonka

AIM: crackorn71

After giving this topic some serious though I would go back precisely 2 years and 23 days back to the day when I had this sheep out on a date and I forgot my condoms at home. We were in the woods and she was ready to go and as I was about to slip it in she asked me to put on a condom which I didn't have. So I never go to do it. Damn that sheep was hot.

Although there are many periods in history that I would enjoy experiencing, none of them were very good times for people with my beautiful skin coloring...

So with that in mind, I'd have to say that I'd go back to junior high school, and put things on the hot fast track from that point... Buy stock in those crazy Apple and Microsoft companies, and stuff like that...

Ok, fast forward back to Y2K... Divalicious operates the hottest clubs in Ibiza, New York, Amsterdam, London and Miami. And she spins surprise sets that will rock your world, when she's in the mood...

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

i'd go back to the beginning of the 80's and buy as much microsoft as i could afford

or senior year high school which was all about sports, treez, f*ed up in school, going out every nite and no responsibilities

biggrin.gif

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

if i could go back....and I really wish i could...i would take myself back...three years and three months, when i was a freshmen in college. Wish i could've been more open to this one special guy, didn't know it, didn't realize it, didn't see it...but i think he might've been THE ONE.

Hopefully it's not TOO LATE....still working on it.

I WOULD GO BACK TO A TIME WHEN I WAS LEARNIN HOW TO SPIN IN THE LATE 70'S AND EARLY 80'S. TAKE THE KNOWLEDGE I KNOW NOW AND SPIN AT ALL THE MAJOR CLUBS IN NEW YORK WITH ALL THE MAJOR DJ'S AND BECOME THE SUPERTSATR DJ OF TODAY.

PEACE!

-------------------------------

"NOTHING HAPPENS BY ACCIDENT"

I wouldn't go anywhere. I love everything just the way it is now. I'm 100% child of the 21st century! Though going back to when Pink Floyd played Pompei would fucking rock!!!

Thumbs up.

//sariman

------------------

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today!" -- James Dean

I'd defenetely go back to the early sixties, to California and go to Venice beach with my guitar to meet Jim Morrison, and start a band with him... I would call it 'The Doors' hehehehe I wish I could've been there those days... But knowing all I know now, I would jump right thru the 70's and 80's, and come straight back up to around 1998... Turn of the century...hehehe Oh, and I would prolly stop by to meet Oakenfold and PVD back in the days when they were a rookies... Make good friends w them, so I could enjoy many party privledges today...

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"

hmm good question, something to think about.

i guess if i had a choice, i'd go alll the way back to the times of the Arabian nights, when Shahrazad told the Sultan all those stories for a 1001 nights to spare her life. that would've been exotic and adventurous. also, another time would be when the Roman empire was still powerful, i would have loved to see what being a roman citizen was like....

------------------

"Well you think i'd leave ya lonely... you know me better than that... if you'd think i'd leave you down when your down on your knees... well i wouldnt do that.. you're so much better than you know..."

id go right Back to senior year of high school. playing sports selling and smoking trees, and hardly anty responsibilities, what a time that was

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

sup, kids-

I'd go all the way back to the Garden of Eden, wack Adam (the dumbass) and take Eve for myself. Then I'd spread my seed and create the world in my own image. sevil.gif

Either that, or just off the both of them and save us all the trouble of existing at all. stemplate.gif

Have a nice day! sgrin.gif

PEACE,

NFK

Nihilism Rules!

------------------

You know what I was, you see what I am: change me, change me!

I'm with ezdreamer!! word.. I'd own this fucking rock.

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks