Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory, is it TRUE????

That's rather funny. You refer to the 18 and under crowd as if they were little kids, when the majority of those who are 21 were only 18 not too long ago, and felt as if they were older....now you are 21 and feeling like you're a grandfather. Interesting...

You dont know shit and you lack the wisdom to refer to those younger individuals as kids. Believe me....for those who are 21 and speak as if they have experienced everything....you are on the same fucking level with those little kids. Don't be so quick to speak your mind when it amounts to absolute shit.

I DID HERE THAT RUMOR ALSO...BUT IM NOT REALLY SURE? I HEARD THE OWNERS LOOKING FOR A OLDER MORE RESPONSIBLE CROWD. PPL THAT ARE THERE TO SPEND MONEY DRINKING RATHER THEN PPL ALL TRIPPIN FACE. BUT IF HE DOES CHANGE IT, IT PROB WON'T BE ANYTIME SOON, BUT WHO KNOWS? EITHER WAY ILL STILL BE THERE, AND JP WILL STILL BE SPINNING **<3**bye cwm9.gif

The fact of the matter is this: Sf fridays were really dying. The club would close very early and most of the promoters that did SF in the summer moved on to Limelight and other venues. Management thought that making fridays a 21 night will get that party alive and kicking again, but I really don't think that would work, since having the same crowd on Friday than on saturday would just bring the Saturday party down. If I was management, I would kick out Luv and Lodi and bring in a big-name DJ to take over, someone with a harder style of house than JP to contrast eachother, and someone with a similar style to Tony Draper, but better.

Don't get me wrong, their idea for the new party is great, its just that if the DJ has a good rep, you can expect a big crowd there every week, but I would pick another venue to go to on a Friday night because the style Luv and Lodi bring is very to detectable and boring.

So what I'm really trying to say is: CHANGE THE DJ!!!!

Just my opinion....

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth:

That's rather funny. You refer to the 18 and under crowd as if they were little kids, when the majority of those who are 21 were only 18 not too long ago, and felt as if they were older....now you are 21 and feeling like you're a grandfather. Interesting...

You dont know shit and you lack the wisdom to refer to those younger individuals as kids. Believe me....for those who are 21 and speak as if they have experienced everything....you are on the same fucking level with those little kids. Don't be so quick to speak your mind when it amounts to absolute shit.

------------------

xtc.jpg

...aND oN THaT NoTe, LeTS GeT BaCK To THe PRoGRaM...