Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody Get A Call From Louie Devito Today

Did you seriously expect to have a good time in New Haven, CT?

There's a cool place in New Haven called BAR. They brew their own beer and some of it is pretty damn good. In the back room, they have a DJ who spins house music on the weekends.

I will admit Louie devito sucked last friday but the club was off the hook 1100+ people having a great time and the cover is only $8 girls are alot easier to hook up with then New York and drinks are alot cheaper.. all in all CT has sucked because of Hip Hop but Alchemy is the only big club that even trys with dance music.. some great guest DJ's and rotating residents..

im sound asleep around 3pm....my phone rings and its a recording about DL Louie Devitos New CD and to be on the look out for his new cd in stores...

im trying to figure out how they got my phone # and how do i get off this list???

anybody else???

SR

Hey papito

im sure i know how he "they" got your celly

Hit me if youd like the scoop

I wasn't putting down Alchemy. I know they try to do what they can with what they got (New Haven scene). But ya Devito was just horrible. He made it sound like he hit "play" on his itunes playlist and walked away for two hours. I didn't hear any songs get mixed or any change at all. Whatever, I'll stop putting down the guy but for someone who wants people to buy his new CD he sure isn't a good salesman.

girls are alot easier to hook up with then New York

dude if thats a deciding factor when u decide where to go out u either need to move to another city or call in the dudes from queer eye for the straight guy.....

girls are easy to hook up with if you come correct...if your a dick and you come up to her and say "oh wussup ma whats really good....your so hot, yada yada yada" of COURSE you going to get blown off....obviously the broads that go to this place are skanks

...such a pete peeve of mine when people say..."oh lets go to this club, the girls are easier to hook up with" :rolleyes:

dont you people have standards??? jesus christ...

dude if thats a deciding factor when u decide where to go out u either need to move to another city or call in the dudes from queer eye for the straight guy.....

girls are easy to hook up with if you come correct...if your a dick and you come up to her and say "oh wussup ma whats really good....your so hot, yada yada yada" of COURSE you going to get blown off....obviously the broads that go to this place are skanks

...such a pete peeve of mine when people say..."oh lets go to this club, the girls are easier to hook up with" :rolleyes:

deep spells pimp hand is strooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong

...if your a dick and you come up to her and say "oh wussup ma whats really good....your so hot, yada yada yada" of COURSE you going to get blown off....

Really, shit seems to work for me and that's pretty much my pick up line, word for word.

well you know not everybody is on the whip like you...some people enjoy that easy piece of ass

holla!!!!!

your a stand up guy tho man......u shouldnt need game......just like my nigga Danny Tenaglia says.."be yourself" :aright:

thanks for the compliment bro

but I might as well throw it out there now...you have no shot of picking me up now that phatman is gone so you can ease up a bit :laugh:

:blah:

i hear from sources that your game is weak homeboy ;)

and im VERY happy being wipped......when i walk down the street and everyone is staring at my beautiful girlfriend......it feels good ;)

i kno wha u mean...everytime i go newhere with my gf it causes a seen