Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Druggists refuse to give out birth control pill

pharmacists may have the right to refuse to fill a prescription; however they have no right to retain the prescription itself or refuse to transfer it. retaining or refusing to transfer a prescription, can lead to serious legal ramifications.

if a pharmacist and/or pharmacies want to take the moral high ground, then so be it. the bottom line is birth control is a big business, so the only ones getting screwed ultimately are the pharmacist and/or pharmacies.

Jeez what’s next ?will people refuse to sell condoms, aids drugs, etc.? :rolleyes:

the plan B pill is not a traditional contraceptive.

The next thing you will hear is that some stores will refuse to sell to black people.

Republicans all need to be shipped to some island and then the island fucking sunk. Racist, bigotted, ignorant little chimps. All of em.

the plan B pill is not a traditional contraceptive.
yes, you are correct. plan B is an emergency contraceptive; which if I'm not mistaken must be taken within 72 hours of intercourse. in the USA today story, it stated "Julee Lacey stopped in a CVS pharmacy near her home in a Fort Worth suburb to get refills of her birth-control pills." doctors don't write refills for emergency contraceptives, thus it would seem obvious she was not using the plan B pill.

end of story is that your moral beliefs should have absolutely no place at work. you are getting paid to perform a function, that function does not require you to dispense moral advice and refuse service to people.

i realize that the pharmacy counter is pretty high, but it's not a pulpit, keep your morals at home where they belong.

end of story is that your moral beliefs should have absolutely no place at work. you are getting paid to perform a function, that function does not require you to dispense moral advice and refuse service to people.

i realize that the pharmacy counter is pretty high, but it's not a pulpit, keep your morals at home where they belong.

yeah that's the ticket don't have any belifes or morals YAY

Im sorry you people don't like what she did and it was legal SUCK IT UP

dude i wrote what about five sentences, it's not that hard to read i don't think, and you're already putting words in my mouth.

where did i say we shouldn't have morals or beliefs? read it again please. that's the whole point, is that EVERYONE has morals and beliefs, and you know what, most of the time we're not gonna agree with everyone on every single issue. however, when you let your morals get ahead of your job function that's when we get into trouble.

i can see it now, a best buy clerk refusing to sell a tv to a gay couple, or a gas station attendant refusing to dispense gas cause the woman had sex out of wedlock, give me a fucking break here please.

yeah that's the ticket don't have any belifes or morals YAY

Im sorry you people don't like what she did and it was legal SUCK IT UP

dude i wrote what about five sentences, it's not that hard to read i don't think, and you're already putting words in my mouth.

where did i say we shouldn't have morals or beliefs? read it again please. that's the whole point, is that EVERYONE has morals and beliefs, and you know what, most of the time we're not gonna agree with everyone on every single issue. however, when you let your morals get ahead of your job function that's when we get into trouble.

i can see it now, a best buy clerk refusing to sell a tv to a gay couple, or a gas station attendant refusing to dispense gas cause the woman had sex out of wedlock, give me a fucking break here please.

in this country one is free to act as an asshole.