Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Man, I just love the college life because...

All-girls college. The normal definition of "college life" does NOT apply here... the social life is nonexistent.

HOWEVER... back at the University of Michigan (studied there frosh and soph years), the party scene was pretty good... lots of hanging around and chilling, since there weren't any good clubs anywhere close (Detroit was too dangerous, but you could drive to Toronto if you wanted for raves).

*sigh* Public policy class in 10 minutes. Gotta go... cwm36.gif

------------------

The purpose of life? To die young as late as possible.

icon_happykittn.gificon_tarepanda.gificon_whip.gificon_hkstudy.gificon_sailormoon.gif

college life for you guys sounds ill

where do i sign up??

shit is ridiculous for me, can't wait til the damn semester is over so that i only have to work the 40 hrs a week and not go to class too

then again tax season starts in january cwm31.gif

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

All I HAve to say is FUCK ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I graduated this past may, and I want to go back SOOOOOOOO bad. All my friends are still in school and I am soo jealous.

Oh well at least if Im not in school i am in NYC baby.

Enjoy college while you can

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

Originally posted by mp3some:

It's on moments like this, when you wake up late with a hangover from thursday night, you can call the day off just because... You do pretty much what u want, where u want, when u want, with whomever u want...

Oh, and in every party at the house, there's always something goin on in the room with the door closed...

What do u guys love best about livin life as a college student?

so where'd ya go last night? huh?? i want to know what's still hot out there in the country!! come on dude, i want to hear about my alma mater!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

MP3some, what college are you going to? Maybe I should have applied there.

I can get up whenever I want too...if I dont mind failing all my classes and staying here for another semester and adding more money to loans. Loans, arrrggggggggghhhhhhh.

My college is boring, has parties alot but they are sooooooooo horrible, people are very superficial too. This must be the only place on earth where you get a worse night going out then you do staying in. This is why I'll spend $65 on a bus ticket every couple of weeks so I can go home to the city to go clubbing at a real club.

[This message has been edited by dv8 (edited 12-01-2000).]

I love college life! Even though UMass did not turn out the way I expected (when I first visited, the party scene was more fun!)I am still having a good time! Last night, I went to a party sober and came back to my room sober... however, waiting for me in my room were 3 friends with 2 cases of Coronas (I REFUSE TO DRINK CHEAP LIQUOR!!) and a funnel. At around 4 am, after 8 funnels, I apparently passed out (according to my roomate who came in after having a "session" with her boyfriend smile.gif Obviously I missed my classes today (don't really care) and I don't remember much. I think going away to college is something everyone should experience. Dorm life is completely different from any other experience. Even though I'm considering transferring to NYU, I am glad that I went away to school. When I go home, I appreciate it much more. Oh, and my grades aren't bad either smile.gif

I'm a freshman at West Virginia U. it's a phat school to go to, there's some sick parties like I've never seen before, and football games are crazy even though we weren't that great this year we still held our own, but I've seen some sick things here, like I've never seen before, but there are no clubs here like I'm used to, so coming home and going out is such a relief and you have a completly new respect for the whole scene.