Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Junior at Spirit no more?

So, I heard Spirit cancelled all Junior events. Any truth to that?

Shame on Spirit for not knowing what the f they want and get people excited for nothing.

What is up with management there? Do they have a clue of what they want to do with that place?

First, it's a "whole experience" with a nightclub, a wellness center (?), a restaurant, .... . This doesn't do was well as they think (gee, I wonder why? Maybe the concept is flawed from the get go?).

Then they finally put a good sound system there and get their Saturday night towards the gay/mixed crowd with Peter Rauhofer and Junior. But no, they move direction once more and get Junior out because his crowd is not to the 'nice picture' standard they have. Thank god whoever that mess at the helm of that club was not directing the operation at Twilo!

What a joke!

Pissed. Off.

buq

u got it from rob promotions board?i dont believe anything on that board.plus just read the letter Sue doesnt write like that.and the giver away is the part about a residentcy in NJ.come on u know Junior wont go for that. good thing u mentioned it i just went there and the 1st post about it was supposedly by me cuz my nickname is whatupdoggie on jvms board.i guess certain people are bored because they aint got a home right now soo they gotta find something to do.OHH lets get the gurls panties all in a bunch...nice try....this aint me.

Posted by Whatupdoggie (64.12.116.138) on April 07, 2005 at 19:21:39:

I just got an email from Jerome saying that all future events at Spirit are cancelled and they will be re-scheduled at Roxy!!!!!!

What is going on??

I hope you are right, and I sure hope Spirit does have a clear idea on what they want to do with that club. I think they're finally on to something interesting with Junior and Peter and I would hate to see that born-dead.

They have an amazing line-up for April: Morillo, Tenaglia, Rauhofer, Vasquez. This is what this club needs to be, a real showcase of the best DJs New York has to offer.

Thanks for the answer.

buq.

first of all last saturday at spirit was GREAT!!

But I dont mid jnr leaving spirit.

he shld go to roxy bi-weekly or even crobar once or twice a month.

and i hope he goes back to ktu too, i miss his great show.

spirit can go f* them selves iof they dont appreciate junior.

residency in NJ...buwahahahhahahahahha!!!!

i'm tellin u son, he's gonna be @ Merge this summer

but seriously, i wouldnt wanna see him at Crobar, its just no comfortable there, Spirit and Roxy got that griminess to them...hope Spirit can get there sh*t straight.