Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question

prplhz

What do you mean by VIP... tables in the NU room?

Well Krystle is coming up from NYC with a couple of her friends, and I think she is expecting that it's going to be like a club in NYC. Where you can't dance or sit down unless you have VIP. But every time that I've even been to see Danny it hasn't been all that bad, and we always sit at that booth upstairs anyways. And I remember Stymie the daubachery that was getting a table in the Nu Room for diggers a couple of years ago :rolleyes: we ended up spending like $600 that night. So I e-mailed her again to make sure she wants to spend like $100 or more a head on booze because that's what it entails getting a table in the NU Room, and she's not a drinker. I don't want to be stuck with a $300 tab because we didn't reach our minimum.

I will e-mail Eli if she still wants the table, but I'm going to hang back and see what she says first. Thanks guys! :)

Are either of you going to be going to DH?

Yeah Im def going to Howells... Ill go in on the table if you get one.

And its only like a 250-300 minimum. The reason we spent like 6-7 @ Digweed was becuase of all the fucking parasites ordering drinks on our tab.

Yeah Im def going to Howells... Ill go in on the table if you get one.

And its only like a 250-300 minimum. The reason we spent like 6-7 @ Digweed was becuase of all the fucking parasites ordering drinks on our tab.

Make sure you get the cash up front. "Automatic Slim" (Pictured Below) will be done before Howell's even gets on the decks. And I may want to go in on the table. Check back with me next week

attachment.php?attachmentid=39000&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=39299&stc=1

Thanks everyone, I'm waiting to hear back from Eli about costs and where the table would be. I will check back next week with everyone when I talk with Krystle this weekend about this :)

And Stymie you look great in those, pics! What I can see of you that is... ;):laugh:

And yes, our bar tab I couldn't freakin believe it, I blame it on Flava, it was all him!