Clubplanet Nightlife Community

calling KTU

hey guys. Well Lauren Marie from this board.. has a track out Called LUVA LUST. All i ask is that u guys actually listen to the song and if u do like it to please call up KTU and ask for it to play. If they ask if u know her personally, say no... Tell the truth. That u heard a sample of the song and want to hear the full version which they have.

Ktu: 1800-245-1035

Lauren Marie - Luva Lust

Heres the link to which u can hear it: http://www.liquidmusicinc.com/artist.php?id=80

ps. SHe doesnt know im doing this... but if she reads this she will

track is weak. very generic sounding imo.

very standard beat sequence and the vocals are too soft and don't really get anyones attn.

sounds like something ktu would play b/c it sounds like a lot of the other tracks they play. which is why i say its way too generic.

you could play this one in place of one of the others of the like and nobody would know the difference, or probably care...

reminds me of some of the cheesey club songs from back in the early 90's.

just my opionion of course.

hey guys. Well Lauren Marie from this board.. has a track out Called LUVA LUST. All i ask is that u guys actually listen to the song and if u do like it to please call up KTU and ask for it to play. If they ask if u know her personally, say no... Tell the truth. That u heard a sample of the song and want to hear the full version which they have.

Ktu: 1800-245-1035

Lauren Marie - Luva Lust

Heres the link to which u can hear it: http://www.liquidmusicinc.com/artist.php?id=80

ps. SHe doesnt know im doing this... but if she reads this she will

it can't be good if it gets air time on 103.5. That station is a joke

I DJ at a club in CT that has 3 nights with 800-1000 every night.. I ask you to send it to me and you don't but I could give it to Like 5DJ's who would play it out in CT and you don't send it.. I'm not saying the song is slamming but its not.. at least I could pull the vocals and mix it it over some fat beats

I think the girls will like it the vocal is ok,, not as whiny as most

email clubpromo@snet.net if you want the track played.. check out pix of our parties www.vipspots.com