Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dog Tags from Miami

These are very nice indeed and extremely rare. I made these especially for the Winter Music Conference and many could be seen wearing them. They are original and you will not see them elsewhere. Many of my favorite DJs were also handed them including Oscar G, Ralph Falcon, Scott Henry, Chus & Ceballos, DJ Vibe, That Kid Chris, and many others.

dogtaglarge.jpg

http://www.abstractproductions.com/store.html

• 6 months later...
Can I order in bulk? I have a feeling these are going to be the hot, new item of WMC this year...

I wouldn't mind picking up a few thousand so I could stand outside Nikki Beach and sell them for double or triple what I pay for them

hit me up yo :type:

I'm sure I could work you out a great deal on them for bulk less than $5 each actually

• 4 weeks later...

If there was a large enough interest, I could have these made, but like I mentioned, it would have to be a significant amount of people. I wholesale/resale dog tags, but most of them have images of Raiders, 49ers, Scarface, MacDre, 2Pac, etc. My price would be $10 + s/h tho.

If there was a large enough interest, I could have these made, but like I mentioned, it would have to be a significant amount of people. I wholesale/resale dog tags, but most of them have images of Raiders, 49ers, Scarface, MacDre, 2Pac, etc. My price would be $10 + s/h tho.

I would prolly get like 500 49er's tags.... can you do better than 10? Plus you would need to cover s/h which ups overnight is like 52.00..