Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whose sound is better Crobar or Spirit....

Crobar's system sounds really muddy at times. Spirit has hands down the best sound system in for a big room in this city (still not better than Twilo or even Vinyl imo). Cielo is probably the best small room sound system, but watch out for Movida's sound system--quality!

Spirit has hands down the best sound system in for a big room in this city (still not better than Twilo or even Vinyl imo

Vinyl's the best sound I experienced, even if Twilo seems more powerfull, Vinyl had a raw&smooth thing to it...hard to explain.

Cielo is probably the best small room sound system, but watch out for Movida's sound system--quality!

Then Movida will have to compete with the sound at the Love club on 8th, the sound there is at the top 5 I've heard ever.

CIELO,SPIRIT(when done right), MOVIDA, LOVE, SHELTER. Are the best for my ears and tastes.

yeah, you pretty much nailed it with this list...(can't say for movida, never been there).

fun thing, shelter sound system is really twilo retweaked to be different.

fun thing, shelter sound system is really twilo retweaked to be different.

It's a great sound system, but Twilo had better acoustics. It was a combination of the equipment and the layout of Twilo that made it sound so damn good in there. As for Movida, that system was built by Shorty, who built quite possibly the best sound system in the world right now (except for maybe Space Ibiza) at Stereo in Montreal. He also was the sound engineer at Twilo. It's all analog and sounds extremely powerful and crisp.