Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Circus Is Drugging People !!!

housefukr

Just letting everyone know .I was at Circus the other night and was drugged by the bartender. I was with very close friends and had 3 drinks when all hell broke loose. To make a long story short I woke up the next day with amnesia, called the police, went to the hospital, sent an email to Fox 11 undercover. After talking to my friends I found out 4 other people went through the same experience as me over a 2 year period ! This has to be happening every night to multiple people. This is disgusting and I don't want others to get hurt. There is something wrong here so everyone should beware !

that's a very serious allegation; one should have indisputable proof before putting something like that in print :nono: .

+1

Im not saying it didnt happen, but 4 ppl over 2 years is a very low number to make such a bold claim.

Circus AKA Spundae is now getting its hype back and I don't believe you were drugged because I know half of the bartenders... good kids... but hey whatever.. it was probably your friends playing a joke on you telling you to relax and have some fun.,.. and not take everything sooo serious...

watch what you say unless you do have proof

hey jethro and lrcn great times on saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been going to Spudae(Circus) parties for a couple years now and I have never gotten drugged! That sucks that you would say that without knowing for sure, it only takes a second for some creep standing next to you to pour some GHB in your drink. It's up to you to keep your head together enough to take care of yourself... I'm glad you are ok now though. Be more cautious!

while i'm not a big fan of Circus...i can't think of one good reason an employee would do that.

obviously we hear stories about people getting their drinks spiked with GHB or roofies, etc. seems like you made it home okay...when i've seen people OD on GHB (unfortunately), they pass out at the club and are taken away via ambulance there. it seems strange that you were drugged, partied the rest of the night away, and made it home.

This is not bullshit. I used to help out at the club on Thursday nights several years ago, when my friend did a weekly club there called Fun Haus. Not only did they pull shit like this, but they also were shut down and investigated on by the DEA for an internal ecstacy distribution ring within the club. Hearing shady shit like this doesn't make me suprised- but then again the DEA never lies.

as everyone else is saying, there are a lot of possibilities. a couple:

* some asshole patron at the bar could have slipped something in your drink. you can't just blame the bartender. besides, what would s/he have to gain, when s/he has to work all night and can't take advantage of you?

* you can't even be positive you were drugged at all. i recently had a bad reaction with a prescription antihistamine that had me slurring my words and shuffling my feet, and left my eyes only half-open. i couldn't form any sentence that made sense, either, which really freaked out my best friend and roommate. if it had happened on a night when i had been out clubbing, i could have just as easily thought i had been drugged by someone else.

at any rate, you should NEVER let your drink out of your sight. if you have to go to the bathroom, have a trusted friend guard it. and, to be careful, if you found that you have let your drink out of your sight, get a new one.

This is such a bs story, you know that Circus has cameras all over, especially right above every bartender station. Why would anyone working there do this and risk going to jail for a looong time?!??!

Quote > they also were shut down and investigated on by the DEA for an internal ecstacy distribution ring within the club

There is always more to the story, you might want to check out old issues of New Times search for it and get a little more informed on what really happend

Total BS! The person posting that nonsense is just a Circus hater and seems to have a problem with the area.

Yeh, for sure.. LOL- but for reals, that club is fuckin over crowded with nasty ass tranny's. Even if they aint up in the club- they're all mobbin deep across the street from Del Taco nearby. DIRTY ASS FUCKIN HOLLYWOOD!!!

I think the trannys turned someone down. :itsok:

BTW, the club is NOT over crowed at all, there's plenty of space throughout the venue. Also, be expecting something really cool in 5 weeks. There is a nice large addition being added to the venue along with the other remodeling projects and it's awesome!!! I was given a sneak preview Saturday night. :party: