Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Message from Igloo: F*#K You!

igloo

The board has been lame lately...no brawls, no insults, no name-calling (not that I approve of that behavior :) ), etc.

So, I thought I would just rile up the natives a little....need the stupidity of the left, liberals, and anti-Bushies to get things going..... :)

Disclaimer: Fuck you in title intended to only those who do not agree with me

:moon:

The fuck you is defintely for mahalomenehune!

Either for what is a disasterous attempt at humor, or worse yet, some chillingly inept attempt at intellect...take your pick.....either way, your posts are worthy of a fuck you

Fuckin neo-cons...destroying this world, making it all a society driven by materialism! Or rather, stepping on the poor to further the WASP agenda. And they elected Hitler II to be president of all this! Its all Ann Coulter's fault!!!

;):D

Outstanding

Fuckin neo-cons...destroying this world, making it all a society driven by materialism! Or rather, stepping on the poor to further the WASP agenda. And they elected Hitler II to be president of all this! Its all Ann Coulter's fault!!!

;):D

you're no better with your hyperbole and nonsense. that's why no one takes you seriously. you're smart and somewhat educated but you are a joke nonetheless.

it's a rampant problem among you hardcore liberals.

you're no better with your hyperbole and nonsense. that's why no one takes you seriously. you're smart and somewhat educated but you are a joke nonetheless.

it's a rampant problem among you hardcore liberals.

Were you looking at a mirror when you typed this. well, in that case you should leave out the smart and educated - ha!