Clubplanet Nightlife Community

James Zabiela and his robots...

renzo2

well I hope the scenario will change. however the reality is friday's downtown have not been successful in quite sometime. Space has tried to work fridays, and they where only successful with big name talent. the monthly gay parties they have there friday's at Space do well. however, the promoters for those events are veterans; who know how to promote and really have a built in audience. thus Space relies heavily on their Saturday-Sunday am crowd.

I have a lot of faith in Dade; in that he will try his best to have two bangin nites at Nocturnal. as usual it's a gamble when you're dealing with a Miami audience, in which a majority of the clubbers are very fickle, and not so keen at trying new things. it's almost as if you have to force feed people.. :banghead::(

I agree with you 100% Tony.

Space doesn't need to put 100% of the efforts to drag people to downtown no more. This in the promotional side. This in turn could open an "opportunity" to a new nite and a bit of change in the musical format.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest onisakura
You mean :) is your man? You mean the one and only :)?

HAHAHAHA no. Jigga is my man, everyone knows this!