Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Style of music Sat @ Avalon????

I'm thinking about droppin in this sat at avalonn, anyone familiar with these guys? what style do they spin? and crowd do they draw?

don't go. It's the worst club in NYC. I was talking to a friend about Avalon last week (after BBB)... I think that Avalon draws people that have no business being in a club. You would think that BBB would draw a sick crowd, right? WRONG. It's the "Asian Invasion" in that place. They are all very rude. They think that they are the only ones in there. They knock into you, are sloppy and always have that "where the hell am I" look on there faces.

In summary, it's a sad place. They let people in who would never be let into any other club in NYC. I am serious when I say that Avalon should be closed forever and let the Limelight RIP.

but judge for yourself if you dare to go. I promise you a horrible night and you will be pissed all day on Sunday for having wasted your time and $ in that dump.

FUCK AVALON WITH A STICK

Avalon is swamped by the "Asian Invasion" but so are ALL the other clubs that are bringing in big name DJ's. Face it, if you're going to a club to listen to a top dj's, you're gonna have to deal with these people. Avalon is not my favorite club in the city, however, I will go there when a DJ that I like is spinning there.

From the orignial post, I would also like to know what type of music this group spins. I've never heard of em but it seems like they've held some big events in places like Ibiza and Amsterdam.

Avalon is swamped by the "Asian Invasion" but so are ALL the other clubs that are bringing in big name DJ's. Face it, if you're going to a club to listen to a top dj's, you're gonna have to deal with these people. Avalon is not my favorite club in the city, however, I will go there when a DJ that I like is spinning there.

From the orignial post, I would also like to know what type of music this group spins. I've never heard of em but it seems like they've held some big events in places like Ibiza and Amsterdam.

No, I don't promote for another club. But I used to live in the Limelight back in the day. It's sad to see what happened to that place after Gatian and Alig left :(

No, I don't promote for another club. But I used to live in the Limelight back in the day. It's sad to see what happened to that place after Gatian and Alig left :(

I used to live there too. Remember Disco 2000? Keoki & Prozak were awesome there. I also remember hearing Prototype 909 for the first time. These guys rocked!!!

I used to live there too. Remember Disco 2000? Keoki & Prozak were awesome there. I also remember hearing Prototype 909 for the first time. These guys rocked!!!

I def remember Disco 2000... I was @ LL pretty much every Saturday night. Gonzo was untouchable. When he got on the decks, you knew it...