Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>FAVORiTE DiNER???

i ended up there this saturday at like 5 in the morning and there was a full out brawl right next to my table by the bathrooms...next thing I know, there were bouncers breaking it up, tossing the guys out...wtf is up with bouncers at a diner? :laugh:

Dude, you can go there 4:00 AM, and the place is packed with customers. Rowdy drunk Greeks and Brazilians get pissed off that they couldn't get any tail at the fine establishments they visited like "DNA" or "Life", so they take their aggression out at the local diner. But hey, its worth it, it was voted the best diner in the entire city about five times in the past decade.

Dude, you can go there 4:00 AM, and the place is packed with customers. Rowdy drunk Greeks and Brazilians get pissed off that they couldn't get any tail at the fine establishments they visited like "DNA" or "Life", so they take their aggression out at the local diner. But hey, its worth it, it was voted the best diner in the entire city about five times in the past decade.

i know it's crowded and people are drunk looking to start fights but that still doesn't explain bouncers in a diner :laugh:

When I lived in the city my fav would have to be the waverly cafe because it was open 24-7 and it was a great spot to just chill and grab a bite. In Jersey, I'd have to say Peter Pank. Everyone goes there after they hit the clubs. It's in Sayerville.

the vagina diner on queens blvd... (aka georgia diner)

I got food poisoning there, and someone else i know did also. A few years ago was rated one of the top 10 worst diners in the city. But i have to give the place credit. They would allow like 12 kids cutting school to all chill there smoke ciggies and eat breakfast till noon and barely ask any questions..

Cafeteria

They do have the bomb mac & cheese! I took my little sister there for her 21st bday and she was drunk and outlandish and the staff still served us alcohol .. so that place gets the thumbs up!

always fights at neptunes..

lol

this shit was great...happened right by me...these kids were literally rolling around on the floor. I'm just sitting there watching all drunk and eating my omelette the entire time. A couple of bouncers w/ head phone sets and all come and break it up...bring them into that bathroom area. About 2-3 minutes later they all come out and take that shit outside. I didn't have the energy to get up and see what when down outside though