Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CELLULITE - its a monster

dvwoman

Hi Everyone-I needed to turn to someone for advice so i figure i get a clubplanet account and post a topic about cellulite.

I went from a size 8 to a size 4 and I still have the same old cellulite. I have worked out a bit and gained muscles in my legs, but it seems that the cellulite doesnt want to go away. It has decreased somewhat but I want to be ready for the beach, if you know what I mean :)

I was just wondering if anyone knows any good tips and advice on how to treat it, or conceal it? lol

Here are some of my experiences and things that I have heard so far and maybe it will help some people. Please share your thoughs and new ideas I really need help!!!!

1. The anti-cellulite mousse from the Healing Garden(Available at Duane Reade) doesn't do shit. tHE product itself is a very good marketing trick. when the mousee comes out its all bubbly and makes these little explosive sounds-makes you think that its really going to work. For me it has not and I threw it away

2.L'Oreal Sublime Slim- I just started using about four days ago. I think it will work-it was the bestseller in Europe:)

3.This is a home made remedy that is guaranteed to work but I haven't tried it yet but will very soon- mix red chilli pepper powder with baby oil and rub it into your thigs ...then wrap your thighs with the plastic foil (used for covering foods), do a workout and make sure that you sweat a lot. A friend told me that she did this for a month and the cellulite disappeared 100%...Did anyone try this?

4.Preparation-H works to get rid of cellulite temporarily-I read this in some magazine and tried it twice but I couldnt continue because the smell of that cream is awwwwwwful

That's all I know of so far---if anyone has any other remedies or recommendations on creams that work please share it...I will be very grateful

Unfortunately there really isn't anything us ladies can do about cellulite. Cellulite can happen to skinny chicks to. Most cases you can only make it less noticable. Exercising works and creams do but the effects usually don't last if you don't keep using the cream.

Even celebs have cellulite...Paris Hitlon included.

Unfortunately there really isn't anything us ladies can do about cellulite. Cellulite can happen to skinny chicks to. Most cases you can only make it less noticable. Exercising works and creams do but the effects usually don't last if you don't keep using the cream.

Even celebs have cellulite...Paris Hitlon included.

i dunno if u get the nagazine called star, but i remember this one edition they had reported this whole list of stars with cellulite. Its a common problem even for people who can afford treatment