Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Man does anyone like me

What are you talkin about, glow?!? confused.gif

hehehe online too long?! cwm1.gif

cwm31.gifcwm3.gifcwm13.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"

Originally posted by glowball:

DAmm i feel the need to ask this question ..

yo i like you bro, its just hard for me to go out during school, but next time i go out ill telll you where and maybe we can meeet up

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

Man, I've never met you but I've seen your posts and just for the fact of you asking that question I like you. You'd know if you weren't loved on this board!

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Do what thou wilt.

Aleister Crowley

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams- Willy Wonka

AIM: crackorn71

what up martin?

yea bro your loved on this board. i just can't make it out this weekend or not really for the next couple weeks at that. real busy. we'll meetup one night though

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

shouldn't you be at factory or something?

i make one comment about your cheesy nj clubs and you take it all personally. you need to grow some thicker skin bro. how old are you?

oh, someone made a comment toward me and i think he was making fun of me so i'm gonna go fight him

grow up bro

and if you really feel the need meet me at twilo on the 22nd, since everyone always seems so free to say, "meet me at factory" like big tough guys

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

[This message has been edited by PFloyd40 (edited 12-03-2000).]

I'm 21 and have no probs with anybody. And I can give two shits if anybody makes fun of what I like it's all in good fun, but when you talk shit about me personly and don't even no me then I have a prob. So if I recall it was started by you, but you are right I did get a little out of control. But you need to respect too, honstly I think you make a lot of good points in your post but the type of drama person I can be I get offended sometimes when someone says go to tunnel tempkid wont be there, and to tell you the truth I bet if we meet up at one of these meet ups you would get along with me fine I'm just one of those people that click with all peeps, and your right I will let this go and grow up. Will call it thruths, and I don't mind at all when you bust on Jersey because I do the same all in good fun for now on .

[This message has been edited by tempkid (edited 12-03-2000).]

biggrin.gif

martin you silly boy - you know *i* like you. and it's not bad to have to ask that question - i feel like that all the time, and i know that people telling you that they care doesn'tmean anything to you right now, but we *do* care. smile.gif

*hugz*

im me if you read this and wanna chat

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

Originally posted by tempkid:

I'm 21 and have no probs with anybody. And I can give two shits if anybody makes fun of what I like it's all in good fun, but when you talk shit about me personly and don't even no me then I have a prob. So if I recall it was started by you, but you are right I did get a little out of control. But you need to respect too, honstly I think you make a lot of good points in your post but the type of drama person I can be I get offended sometimes when someone says go to tunnel tempkid wont be there, and to tell you the truth I bet if we meet up at one of these meet ups you would get along with me fine I'm just one of those people that click with all peeps, and your right I will let this go and grow up. Will call it thruths, and I don't mind at all when you bust on Jersey because I do the same all in good fun for now on .

ya know what bro, i'm sure we prolly would get along great if we met each other in a club. i get along w/ everyone really and always meet new peeps when i'm out. and honestly i dont' remember how this started, but it was prolly the same thing as what you saying.

i try to steer clear of drama but but soemtimes opinions tend to seem like drama. its all about not being able to know how someone is puttin forth their opinion. i've reacted the wrong way to people on the board who had no negative comments but b/c of how they were written i thought they did. all in the presentation.. lol

but seriously this shit is childish and theres no reason for it. your right i need to respect as well and, for example, in all honesty i do respect your prefernce for denny. i try to state any opinions i have in a constructive manner but like i said sometimes it don't come out that way on the board.

and about the jersey clubs, yea i usually expect you to retaliate on the long island clubs but haven't heard about it yet.. lol

------------------

hmr3.gif