Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Happened To Clubplanet?????????

the jersey board is REALLY fucking boring......ive had more fun eating a bowl of oatmeal then reading this sad bored?????????

wtf happened????????

where is the shit talking, drug talk, people rippin on each other in good fun, clud dj and venue revues, arguments, hot bitties posting pics, WTF HAPPENED HERE???????????????

i have to say, outta all the message boards that are out now, the time on CP blew away what goes on on message boards today

IS IT POSSIBLE TO BRING THOSE DAYS BACK????????????????

We can rebuild it we have the technology.

It can be Stronger

Faster

Better Then Before.

It seemes like nobody wants to talk about anything on this board.

Let's get on the ball people, do I have to say that I don't personally like some other DJs in order to get people to make this board worth reading.

Cause I will.

We can rebuild it we have the technology.

It can be Stronger

Faster

Better Then Before.

It seemes like nobody wants to talk about anything on this board.

Let's get on the ball people, do I have to say that I don't personally like some other DJs in order to get people to make this board worth reading.

Cause I will.

did u get that from aol....... and i want to talk! problem is people keep on threatining to delete my messages becuz i talk to much!

hi rod! <3333

wtf is MEDFORD???????????????????

its sounds like an EVEN MORE CRACKED OUT VERSION OF ....... NEW MILFORD, (thats where me, dee and ruh, and pete are from)

they should call NEW MILFORD, NEW MEDFORD.........bc of all the science projects from our tiny little town

wtf is MEDFORD???????????????????

its sounds like an EVEN MORE CRACKED OUT VERSION OF ....... NEW MILFORD, (thats where me, dee and ruh, and pete are from)

they should call NEW MILFORD, NEW MEDFORD.........bc of all the science projects from our tiny little town

omg, i love you. :laugh:

i know where you guys are from, silly. and yes, since i couldnt live in new milford, i moved to medford to try and keep some of you guys with me at all times.... so far its working but i think i need a fix of the real things mayyyybe next weekend. :aaah:

the jersey board is REALLY fucking boring......ive had more fun eating a bowl of oatmeal then reading this sad bored?????????

wtf happened????????

where is the shit talking, drug talk, people rippin on each other in good fun, clud dj and venue revues, arguments, hot bitties posting pics, WTF HAPPENED HERE???????????????

i have to say, outta all the message boards that are out now, the time on CP blew away what goes on on message boards today

IS IT POSSIBLE TO BRING THOSE DAYS BACK????????????????

Yea I remember when I first joined and jumped in. The board was so active I had to dig through two pages of quotes to find the one I was expecting to respond to from that Morning. Hey Man: times change, people get older, and most of whom I remember probably are'nt even going out as much anymore.

Either that, or they lost their jobs and can't spend all day on the boards anymore and get paid for it!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

omg, i love you. :laugh:

i know where you guys are from, silly. and yes, since i couldnt live in new milford, i moved to medford to try and keep some of you guys with me at all times.... so far its working but i think i need a fix of the real things mayyyybe next weekend. :aaah:

DIGGA'S DOOR IS ALWAYS OPEN!!!!!!!!

nothing beats BETTY FORD SUNDAY FUNDAY'S @ DIGGAS!!!!!!

Yea I remember when I first joined and jumped in. The board was so active I had to dig through two pages of quotes to find the one I was expecting to respond to from that Morning. Hey Man: times change, people get older, and most of whom I remember probably are'nt even going out as much anymore.

Either that, or they lost their jobs and can't spend all day on the boards anymore and get paid for it!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

i agree, b/c i really havent posted here in a LONGGGGGGGGGGGG time...............................actually id rather it stay boring like this now that i think about it!!!!!!!!!

no need to bring back all that shit, THERE IS NO NEED!!!!!!!!!!!!

KEEP IT REAL PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and just for old time sake, HOLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

digga is LOGGING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this maybe digga's last post on CP........................cricket, cricket, cricket

i agree, b/c i really havent posted here in a LONGGGGGGGGGGGG time...............................actually id rather it stay boring like this now that i think about it!!!!!!!!!

no need to bring back all that shit, THERE IS NO NEED!!!!!!!!!!!!

KEEP IT REAL PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and just for old time sake, HOLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

digga is LOGGING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this maybe digga's last post on CP........................cricket, cricket, cricket

Mr...DIGGA! What's up bro??? long time no talk....how is everything....saw ruh the other day in the barber shop......hooked me up with one of your guys cd's.....very nicely done......