Clubplanet Nightlife Community

frankie knuckles

Well, I've read JV reviews and DT's. Any reviews on Frankie Knuckles, the Godfather of House? I only heard him once live back at SFB years ago. He was great but of course his crowd was predominatly gay men which is fine but would have liked to have seen more ladies of course.

Anyway, any reviews?

The crowd was still gay :)

but there was a fair chair of girls also. It was actually fun; Frankie started with "Love will save the day" and moved on to harder things somehow. It was great to hear him again. The crowd was fun imho and everyone was enjoying the evening.

Short review but more will add I hope.

very good set last night at spirit by franke knuckles. And also steve travolta played a great opeing set as well. Wasnt overly packed lots of sace to get down and nothing but fun energy up in that room. Dance with some good peeps and heard soe great music by a legendary DJ, what more can a house/dance fan ask for. No nonsense drama bs from the crowd like other djs/parties bring. SUNDAYS are a great day to party indeed.

"Love will save the day"

i'm gla dyou guys had fun.. i was too freekin beat to go to this tho. from friday.. gabe man where the hell were you friday? anyways my legs were Leguini from dancing 9 hours straight... ps:i need to find who sing sthat track.. up there.. i love it.

Shit i had to walk around hold my ass. I didn't even want to walk through the middle of the crowd..

Girls.. i didn't see any girls..And if i did.. They were gay to .. sigh..

You gay people have fun ill give you that..Know how to party

But the music was good.. Had me dancing.. im so surprised that i could dance after fuckin with danny on friday. Song of my night was when frankie played the WHISTLE SONG... fire fire fire.. Memories..

I came cause i had to hear the "GODFATHER OF HOUSE" and as i said before in another post, the title is well deserved without question.. his skills were off the chain and were out of control. He could mix styles like it was all meant to be even though he went from one extreme to the other.

I would for sure wanna check this man out the next time he is around, but i just hope there are a few more females in the crowd, cause word up drew aint playin

.... it was a royal f'n sword fight in there for the whole time i was there....

Not that it stopped me from gettin down and enjoyin the sound. Also it was interesting to try to play spot a female with drew. also gabe your a lucky man there, but i know you dont need me to tell you....