Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"THE FIX" this Tuesday( special guest dj )4/20/05

koky

if you have been to Blue lately you will have noticed how good this party has gotten !! alot of regulars and alot of different faces every week keeps it very intresting

this tuesday 4/19/05 we will be having Seth Shore playing an opening set for us from 10 till 12:30 . you have heard Seth before all over miami and even better at Fliptoniaaa ! this is the man behind us being able to even do this party !!

from 12:30am till 3:30 "Groove eric" spinning what everyone else on the beach is too scared to take a chance on . We are makin it work and developing an awsome fan base !! So if you wanna party on a tuesday night !! Come join us !! Its always a great party at "BLUE" on Tuesdays !!

p.s. from 3:30 to 5 am its open decks .. so if you have some records laying around , bring em and show us what you can do thanks , koky

i think i'm gonna take a little trip down to the beach 2nite. i've been hearing good things about this party.

& in celebration at the strike of midnight it will be

4/20.........................

if you have been to Blue lately you will have noticed how good this party has gotten !! alot of regulars and alot of different faces every week keeps it very intresting

this tuesday 4/19/05 we will be having Seth Shore playing an opening set for us from 10 till 12:30 . you have heard Seth before all over miami and even better at Fliptoniaaa ! this is the man behind us being able to even do this party !!

from 12:30am till 3:30 "Groove eric" spinning what everyone else on the beach is too scared to take a chance on . We are makin it work and developing an awsome fan base !! So if you wanna party on a tuesday night !! Come join us !! Its always a great party at "BLUE" on Tuesdays !!

p.s. from 3:30 to 5 am its open decks .. so if you have some records laying around , bring em and show us what you can do thanks , koky

:shake::shake::shake:

Be afraid..Be very afraid!!!

Trance madness!!!

Soooooo...I hooked up with Manny at my friend Carlos' apartment at 11:30pm or so and chugged down some beers and stuff, the we headed to Blue. Place was on fire, you could feel the vibe from the door in...the whole Fix family was reprezentin' too bad I missed Seth's set...next time I'll make it a point to show up a bit earlier because I really like his shit...Eric was throwing it down nasty (see? I know the lingo ;) ) and I was just goofing around the place, happy to see all the beautiful people...nice turn ou bitches!!!! Good to see MeLLy in the house, the redhead Vampress (looking good) Chaflas, Maria, Seth, Koky, El Maestro, Relik and Philipio (that's why I say hey man nice shots!) whole lots more familiar friendly faces but I just can't rumembah!!! :biggrin:

After talking for a while, downing a couple of drinkies I hit the dancefloor and that's the last thing I remember...all I know is I had an amazing time.

What a night! :beer:

Soooooo...I hooked up with Manny at my friend Carlos' apartment at 11:30pm or so and chugged down some beers and stuff, the we headed to Blue. Place was on fire, you could feel the vibe from the door in...the whole Fix family was reprezentin' too bad I missed Seth's set...next time I'll make it a point to show up a bit earlier because I really like his shit...Eric was throwing it down nasty (see? I know the lingo ;) ) and I was just goofing around the place, happy to see all the beautiful people...nice turn ou bitches!!!! Good to see MeLLy in the house, the redhead Vampress (looking good) Chaflas, Maria, Seth, Koky, El Maestro, Relik and Philipio (that's why I say hey man nice shots!) whole lots more familiar friendly faces but I just can't rumembah!!! :biggrin:

After talking for a while, downing a couple of drinkies I hit the dancefloor and that's the last thing I remember...all I know is I had an amazing time.

WOW!!! i can't beleive what i've been missing. GLAD i came out.

nice hanging with the usuals. great vibe/ & great music. Was able to hear Erics whole set. bro, u brought back memories wiith that PUMP UP THE JAM!!!

BUT I HEARD A RUMOR THAT THERE WAS A MYSTERIOUS GUEST LURKING WITHIN THE TRANCEHEADS. I'll have to check with my sources & get more information as i look into this.

i heard it wasn't a familiar face that hasn't been seen at a trance event for a long time. I also heard it was a househead trying to mix in with the trance heads. Can anyone confirm this?? Does anyone know who that person was?? HMMM. an unfamiliar househead @ a TRANCE EVENT??!!!

Once i find out I shall EXPOSE this imposter & INFILTRATOR!!!! :gang::gang:

:biggrin:

nice hanging with the usuals. great vibe/ & great music. Was able to hear Erics whole set. bro, u brought back memories wiith that PUMP UP THE JAM!!!

BUT I HEARD A RUMOR THAT THERE WAS A MYSTERIOUS GUEST LURKING WITHIN THE TRANCEHEADS. I'll have to check with my sources & get more information as i look into this.

i heard it wasn't a familiar face that hasn't been seen at a trance event for a long time. I also heard it was a househead trying to mix in with the trance heads. Can anyone confirm this?? Does anyone know who that person was?? HMMM. an unfamiliar househead @ a TRANCE EVENT??!!!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, are you guys talking about me.............but wait i'm not unfamiliar;) :bounce: !!!!!!

No seriously who is this infiltrator Manny!?!

Glad you liked the Change Funk:kiss2:!!!!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, are you guys talking about me.............but wait i'm not unfamiliar;) :bounce: !!!!!!

No seriously who is this infiltrator Manny!?!

No PELI-ROJA IT WASN'T YOU.. & besides i think for the most part no i don't any part of u is unfamiliar. :biggrin:

& I shall have more on this developing story of this infiltrator. STAY TUNED.

Glad you had a great time Manny. And everyone else too!

I know who this mystery person is.....I will withhold the identity unless $1,000 cash payment is made to me by no later than midnight tonite! :laugh2:

Glad you had a great time Manny. And everyone else too!

I know who this mystery person is.....I will withhold the identity unless $1,000 cash payment is made to me by no later than midnight tonite! :laugh2:

I've got something else I can give you but it's not CASH!!!!!!!!!!!!

and no it's not Sexual either:grin3:!!!!!!

No PELI-ROJA IT WASN'T YOU.. & besides i think for the most part no i don't think any part of u is unfamiliar. :biggrin:

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, all I am going to say to this is you better be GLAD there aint no POOL..............or your BALLS, ooops I meant you'd be in trouble :hat: !!!!!

we interrupt your regulary scheduled spamming with this important announcment.

HOUSEHEAD INFILTRATING THE TRANCE SCENE

C/P intel has been gathering more & more info on the infiltrator who cleverly deguised himself as a trancehead to be able to blend in. Apparently no furhter information at this time, but my sources tell me that their may have been a camera inside Blue that actually got a climpse or a snapshot of this perpatrator. They have been reviewing the film & have not yet come up with anything yet. STAY TUNED as more info is being gathered & we will bring you an update as soon as we here of find out something.

AND NOW WE TAKE YOU BACK TO YOUR REGLULARLY SCHEDULED SPAMMING SESSIONS.