Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does the new Pope looks Evil?

I heard he is a "No" guy,

no gay marriage

no priest marriage

couple of other issues he would say no too, can't think of right now...

i was king of hoping at least the issue of gay marriage would be granted with a new pope. I also wish priest would get married, would help solve the problem of the molestations. I also can’t see how they can advise others on marriage and raising children if they don’t know how to do it themselves. It looks like the world is going to be living in the dark ages for another thirty years or so.

I wasn't too thrilled when I heard he was elected pope, but I'm willing to give him a chance. Honestly, there's no way the cardinals would have elected a liberal pope right after John Paul II, many are saying that this is a transitional pope due to his late age of 78.

I don't think it's fair for people to accuse him of being apart of the Nazi party. Granted he was a nazi youth, but he was sooo young. I haven'tm read up on the story nor do i have that kind of time right now but from what I believe it was against his will, and you can't fault someone so young for being apart of a group they don't fully understand.

I do have my concerns with this new pope, but I think the only fair thing to do is to give him a chance and not to be so pessimistic. IMO :)

Originally Posted by italia23

Drafted into the Hitler Youth against his will and abandoned them in 1945.

read up before u post your libelous filth

Hey assholes .. why dont you post your sources, education comes through facts, i posted what i found, now how about you.. Show me where he was forced, show me the documentation of when he left in 1945 .. so before you go off calling people names and worthless, which your not supposed to do as good god fearing CHRISTIANS .. ahem, post your facts and educate us and let us make up our own minds..

just like fuckin christians to fucking talk shit and have no fuckinn back up to it.. righteous pissass pricks..

the both of you should be stoned! .. i know i am its .. 420!!!! wooo hooo!!

Try some research before you post, you stupid worthless piece of shit.

I heard he is a "No" guy,

no gay marriage

no priest marriage

couple of other issues he would say no too, can't think of right now...

i was king of hoping at least the issue of gay marriage would be granted with a new pope. I also wish priest would get married, would help solve the problem of the molestations. I also can’t see how they can advise others on marriage and raising children if they don’t know how to do it themselves. It looks like the world is going to be living in the dark ages for another thirty years or so.

the anti-gay stance isnt shocking. I wonder if this pope will be hostile to the idea of women being priests.

Hey assholes .. why dont you post your sources, education comes through facts, i posted what i found, now how about you.. Show me where he was forced, show me the documentation of when he left in 1945 .. so before you go off calling people names and worthless, which your not supposed to do as good god fearing CHRISTIANS .. ahem, post your facts and educate us and let us make up our own minds..

just like fuckin christians to fucking talk shit and have no fuckinn back up to it.. righteous pissass pricks..

perhaps you should read the article that you posted before you pass judgement on the pope. :rolleyes:

He joined the Hitler Youth aged 14, shortly after membership was made compulsory in 1941.

He quickly won a dispensation on account of his training at a seminary. “Ratzinger was only briefly a member of the Hitler Youth and not and enthusiastic one,†concluded John Allen, his biographer.

He deserted in April 1944 and spent a few weeks in a prisoner of war camp.

the anti-gay stance isnt shocking. I wonder if this pope will be hostile to the idea of women being priests.

women having power??? that's blasphemy!!!

i predict this thread causing a lot of drama... i think organized religion is nothing but trouble.. people get all worked up over something that nobody knows really even happened.. people are so opinionated when ti comes to religion but there's so much uncertainty.. ahh whatever i dont like to talk to religion.. but i just hope this pope cleans up the catholic church... if allowing preists to marry and have kids and lead semi-normal lives, saves one little kid from being molsted by some sick-deranged catholic preist then i'm all for it...

how about the both of u fags go and shut the fuck up, lets be serious if u feel strong enough and dont like what i said how about u go and do something about it. ok tuff guy? that my opinion and if u dont like it go fuck off

INTERNET FIGHT!!!!!!!! ooooohhhhhhhh sheeeeeeeeeeeiit...

this just proves my point earlier... religion is nothing but trouble...