Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Randy Johnson

pookie23

Seriously speaking if you look closely at Randy's stats you'll see he hasn't been pitching poorly. His strikeout-walk ratio is good and he's not giving up too many hits. I don't know what it is. Maybe someone has an explanation? A serious one?

Seriously speaking if you look closely at Randy's stats you'll see he hasn't been pitching poorly. His strikeout-walk ratio is good and he's not giving up too many hits. I don't know what it is. Maybe someone has an explanation? A serious one?

I agree.. I don't think Randy's done in the least bit.. the guy pitched a perfect game last year for crying out loud..

well he always did have problems against the cardinals when he was w/ arizona. they always seemed to have his number, given that most of his starts so far have been against baltimore and boston plus the whole getting adapted to a new team etc. etc. unless he's still pitching poorly 1 month from now, i woudlnt be worried.

his meatball fastball he is tossing, 92 with no movement will not get it done. Once he gets that back up to 96, 97 he will be tossing 1 hit shutouts. His slider is already midseason form

his meatball fastball he is tossing, 92 with no movement will not get it done. Once he gets that back up to 96, 97 he will be tossing 1 hit shutouts. His slider is already midseason form

i dont think a difference of 4mph will make some1 letting up 5 runs a game to pitching one hit shutouts

huh?

what don't you understand?

he (randy johnson) gave up 5 hits (balls put in play that did not result into an out) and three ( one more then 2) were home runs (balls that left the field of play)

5 hits minus the 3 homeruns = 2 total hits. SO it is not a reach to say onc his fastball is back up he will be throwing 1 hit shutouts.

Oh looks who's in love with Pedro now..

And I bet you don't have such nasty things to say about Willie anymore either..

:zzz:

she is right ragga...u and stoolpusher were all down on the fact that willie was gonna be ur manager...now u guys are all happy and shit...got over that one fast didnt ya???