Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stinky foot boots

poccnr

hey what is it with these boots that I see the ladies wearing these days... you know those mid calf, fur lined flat sole boots that seems to be popular with skirts and shorts! Why in the world would anyone wear something like that here in LA when one should be wearing sandals and something that breathes? I hate to imagine the odor that follows when taking them off when not using Dr. Scholls! :vomit2:

hey what is it with these boots that I see the ladies wearing these days... you know those mid calf, fur lined flat sole boots that seems to be popular with skirts and shorts! Why in the world would anyone wear something like that here in LA when one should be wearing sandals and something that breathes? I hate to imagine the odor that follows when taking them off when not using Dr. Scholls! :vomit2:
are you talking about ugz? those things are HIDEOUS, and i can't believe the "trendy" types are wearing them 2 years in a row (gasp ;) !!!) [you know, 'cause horrid fads thankfully only last only a few months.] i actually saw a little boy wearing them the other day and i almost hurled.