Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Some "housedancing" clips for ya to enjoy!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen both Shannon n Hideki at the house conferences, Shannon is extremely better at the conference, that guys is a sick dancer, the vids do him no justice.

The other 2 i'm not familiar with. NYC house dancing is extremely tribal, love it, very similar to France.

I love that house track at the end of hidekis number, thats that sick house they play at the conference that I love.

Hideki looks like a really mangled retarded asian...

The beast was unleashed in a club? WTF is that LMAO..I almost fell out of a chair laughing at this fool...You call this dancing? I'm sorry but the black dude is bad but the asian dude should just STOP DANCING..HORRIBLE all the way and very funny at the same time.

Thanks! bunch of crap.

I grew up on JP and Factory, now if you wannted to see real dancers they were all over and they can really rip it...these guys look like they are drunk and can't even stand on their feet..WOW.

thats the house thats played at shelter on weds and sats to, for future reference hehe. And to me SHANNON "which way" sha is amazing gettin a compliment from him was a great feeling.

sweet, i'd fall all over myself if which way gave me a prop, sheyoot. I'll def try and hit up shelter now on Saturdays if I can, I love those evil sounding house beats.

check these clips out, this is the house style they do in France, its SICK, watch em both all the way through, anybody bad mouths their style knows nothing of dancing

http://www.style2ouf.com/english/videos/telecharger.php?ID_VIDEO=624

http://www.mairie-athis-mons.fr/cultures_urbaines/videos/Teaser_-_L_Ecole_du_Sud.wmv

everyone got different styles...even though i dont like some peoples styles..

i still respect there expression...

i love originality...that shows the persons creativity...

but i c alot of similarities within the moves in the house dance scene...

i hate the cocky ones that are wack...theyre the worst...

i hate biters...learning is one thing ..copying is another.

like that O.C.(d.i.t.c) track...1 thing i do is keep i different and far from yours.

I watched only the first clip, and that was enough for me to see....just the way he was flowing was enough to know from a real dancer that yes, indeed this is a true house head......and forgive me for saying this but who made the coment of real dancers at sound factory??? in a way this statement is true, yet the real dancers were in the basement rockin house moves to cleavland not JP....

it's nice to see there are some true house heads still around....(and this is comming from a true house head in CT) where there is only a hand full of us left.

just my .02

while im not gonna use such harsh words as others, im just gonna say that i really don't get it. some of those clips are better than others, the french guys are def rocking some pretty good moves. but esp that last clip that gabe posted with the asian guy, im sorry but i just don't understand.

i guess it just comes from what i personality consider to be good qualities of dancers. going with the beat of the music, being smooth and flowing with the music, linking your moves. the asian guy looked like he was listening to some other track most of the time, and everything he did was just way to spastic. now if someone can throw down some sick liquid shit i would be impressed but if i saw that guy in a club i wouldn't think twice about it.

If you see any of these cats dance in person your jaws will drop. As for the Factory shuffle it is to easy anyone can do it. It is a cookie cuter dance, I too have my roots in the shuffle but I have moved onto other technique. I think the shuffle seems to have its roots some where between the vogue and the jack. The sharp hand movements are definitely vogue influenced and the jumping in place is a poor mans jack.

If you see any of these cats dance in person your jaws will drop. As for the Factory shuffle it is to easy anyone can do it. It is a cookie cuter dance, I too have my roots in the shuffle but I have moved onto other technique. I think the shuffle seems to have its roots some where between the vogue and the jack. The sharp hand movements are definitely vogue influenced and the jumping in place is a poor mans jack.

well at least the factory boys did their "shuffle" in style and looked good dancing...and I did see many great dancers at the Factory who did more then just the fist pump.

those "house dancing clips" are a joke, if I saw a dude dance like that next to me I'd probably punch him.

http://housedancer.com/index_files/Page336.htm http://housedancer.com/index_files/Page336.htm

How about these dancer do you think they are a joke?

I did not link that right. Just click on the true lofters pics.

They are ok...first guy is like what 39 years old? so his style is not really appealing to me...but I'll still take him over the asian guy in previous clip. The girl in 2nd clip was good considering her weight she could move lol.