Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Some "housedancing" clips for ya to enjoy!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys should stop hating. As long as people love to dance, what the hell is wrong with that? Everyone has differences in opinion.. and also, what if someone just got into dancing and they are simply practicing, trying things out. Are you going to hate on them and tell them to stop dancing just cuz some things they do don`t look too great to you? I think everyone who loves to dance should be encouraged cuz it probably makes them happy.

well i been postin on here for a while im 20 years old i been into the club/rave scene since i was 13 when they started havin teen nights in the city. but newayz to start things off those SF heads, i fuckin hate the guido fist pumpin shyt ! i mean not only are they cocky assholes but they can b real disrespectful at times too just like mary whtvr her name was, was being disrespectful thats not cool at all. By the way silverbull the last videos u posted are sick, im really feelin the justedebout videos as well from france, they r fuckin craazzy at it !! i been tryin to do some house dancin but im mostly into stomping and i'm a glowstringer as well, i respect all styles of dancin as long as they not cocky or tryin to bring u down, but wat would a club vibe b like if we didnt have these dancers, ravers, or breakers(havent seen any in a long time at a club),that wat the club vibe is all about, so yea keep dancing guys !

Why do people always bring up Bboys when there talking about House dance? It is like apples and oranges. You can break to house but that is not house dance. There are many other great dancers in new york and some are both house dancers and bboys but please do not compare the the two styles. No one compare salsa dancers to tango dancers.

Why do people always bring up Bboys when there talking about House dance? It is like apples and oranges. You can break to house but that is not house dance. There are many other great dancers in new york and some are both house dancers and bboys but please do not compare the the two styles. No one compare salsa dancers to tango dancers.

bro wat have u been smokin?? no one is comparin bboys to house dancers lol bsides this topic isnt about just house dancin i mean its about dancin in general at the clubs and bcuz dancing unites us all wether it'd b liquidin,poppin,tuttin, house dancin,stomping, breakin its part of the edm scene too just so u know.....

there is no dress code when it comes to proper house dancing. Just dress to sweat. 6pm till 12am. And if your free tonite come thru to my party might be empty though cause of the rain.So i guess there will be space to just dance and practice and go crazy. Might also go to tedd patterson on sat not really a house dancers place but sometimes they show up.

bro wat have u been smokin?? no one is comparin bboys to house dancers lol bsides this topic isnt about just house dancin i mean its about dancin in general at the clubs and bcuz dancing unites us all wether it'd b liquidin,poppin,tuttin, house dancin,stomping, breakin its part of the edm scene too just so u know.....

You missed my point... There was a picture of Crazy Legs who is a BBoy. The thread is titled 'Some "housedancing" clips for ya to enjoy!'. There for it is about house dancing. I think the clips are all of house dancers and so are the pics. With the exception of Crazy legs... I just want to point out that house dance is a well defined style of dance. In house dance we have certain set forms: jacking, lofting, footwork.. House dance main focus is what b-boys would call top. What house dancers call Jacking and Footwork. When a house dancer goes to the floor he is using lofting movements. House dance is a continues flow to the music. The House dancer does not dance to the music but with the music. The dancer and the music are one. To be cliche we as house dancers have to feel the vibe. Bboys dance to the break. They battle and dance against the music. The style is very aggressive but with absolute respect. In bboy culture achiving respect is important. In a house circle getting respect or out doing others in the circle is not the objective. The reason for the circle is to express the connection to the music, to spread the vibe.

lol at all u people, if someone posts some guido fist pumpin videos, everyone would be like "dammm he could dance" lol

i dought there are even any videos of that dance out there anyway, but if anyone has some

please share

I got that style on locked down... Just ask around... I like diversity... besides I started to dance house at SF to JP... but Cleveland used to hold it down in the basement. You have to start some where.

quick reminder that the 718 sessions is on sunday at deep from 6pm till 12am, for those who wanna see some of the dancers in the video clips as well as feel the most perfect vibe of any party in nyc. Ya all know how much i go out and how many parties and djs i hit up, but no VIBE is better than this one.