Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Some "housedancing" clips for ya to enjoy!

quick reminder that the 718 sessions is on sunday at deep from 6pm till 12am, for those who wanna see some of the dancers in the video clips as well as feel the most perfect vibe of any party in nyc. Ya all know how much i go out and how many parties and djs i hit up, but no VIBE is better than this one.

so yeah i didn't make it to Deep for the party. I totally should have, my night ended up being a lame waste of time. I hate when that happens lol. theres gonna be another one next month right? in the mean time ill keep trying to research loftin, jacking, and wacking. who knew dance could be so complicated?

does anyone have any liquid clips?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so yeah i didn't make it to Deep for the party. I totally should have, my night ended up being a lame waste of time. I hate when that happens lol. theres gonna be another one next month right? in the mean time ill keep trying to research loftin, jacking, and wacking. who knew dance could be so complicated?

does anyone have any liquid clips?

liquid clips can be found at houseofrave.com

lot of fun at 718 sessions, see ya on nov 20th then. As for dancing, tues nights go to deepsee party at sapphire and "take your notes".

Most of the dancers at that party down with Shanon's crew there deep into jacking. They are the crew behind Housedancer.com. Anyway for those of you looking to see more house dancing check out this party on Friday. You see a few different style at this party some bboys, lofters, new school NYC house dancers. This party is worth checking out.

that eric guy is NASTY. damn. glowgirl, your clips are great! i love the dog running around in the back while your dancing, lol. looks like you have a dope crib.

damn never have i realized more than now my desire to be a nasty ass dancer. i gotta say there are few things that impress me more than the incredible body control great dancers have. its just insane to watch. im gonna learn how to be nasty too, and then youll see my clips up here one day lol! being wack is wack!

glowgirl-whats ur myspace name?

thanks tony!

here is myspace page:

http://www.myspace.com/nurseglow it takes a while to load cuz I have my clips posted there...

awesome page! i sent you a friend request. i see your a dance instructor. im gonna pm you about that. raveclick is also pretty badass, im gonna sign up there too. i still remember the night i saw you in avalon lol! fun night.

this thread is one of the best i've seen in a long time. i wanna see some more bad ass clips!

awesome page! i sent you a friend request. i see your a dance instructor. im gonna pm you about that. raveclick is also pretty badass, im gonna sign up there too. i still remember the night i saw you in avalon lol! fun night.

this thread is one of the best i've seen in a long time. i wanna see some more bad ass clips!

thanks! whats your user name on RC?

I think I posted this site a while back, but they've added lots of new clips.

http://www.style2ouf.com/english/videos/index.php?categorie=Danse

Most of these cats are from France with a few appearances and clips from American funk dancers like poppin pete and shit.

Any heads that want to go out and see some sick dancing, check out the House Dance Conference first thursday of every month. Even though the name implies House dancing, its not only that. They got poppers, bboys/girls, lockers, hip hop and all types of funky stuff.

• 3 weeks later...

Iamsamurai and others,

Don't get too mad. Most people are not sure what Popping Locking, or Bboying is? House is alot younger than those styles (especially in the media!!). So, give people a little bit of a chance. Especially since the clips you have shown is not what people are typically doing in HOUSE (on the housedanceproject vids!!). The clips are people working on other elements as well.

Think!! You have stepped in the Shelter and the HDC event, which is more focused on the " underground". The mainstream media usually takes from the underground and puts a water down version of what is out there, and usually years later. So, what do you expect people to think? Not getting on you, just helping you to relax. I used to be a little hot headed like you about these things. But, I had to start understanding where people who basically watch MTV, videos, or just basic going out and dancing are used to seeing or are into.

Also, people just may not like what they see! PERIOD! People have a right to their opinions (which are based on what they know! And if it's not much! Then, there is not much of an opinion!!).

But, just a little question. Since, you like the " french style " of house, would you have any clue who are their teachers. Going back to 1992??

To all that love dance, thanks for coming out and getting down where ever you party. That is what is about!! Many will learn later. Don't worry so much about it, people.

Also learn that many haters are serious biters, so don't fall into the BS. That is sometimes a ploy to have you solicit more info. Many choreographers and dancers are watching these sites for info and to copy moves from the clips people post (on this site and others!!). I travel around the world teaching and performing, I have seen these people do it. I shut them down, when I catch them. So be careful.

GOD BLESS ALL and KEEP DANCING,

Brian Footwork Green