Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EDM Clubs in Atlanta

thecandyman

okay, i originally posted asking about the EDM scene of atlanta. then i found a thread that i thought that answered my question.... so i tried deleting my post, but i guess you can't. that's when i just changed the content of my post.

BUT the post i found was from 2003! which means the content is outdated, especially since people are still talking about backstreet in that thread, which has since been shut down.

so, i'm going to try ask again... can someone please let me know what clubs there are in atlanta BESIDES eleven50? the weekend i'm going, i'm not too thrilled about the dj line-up. and is there another club that's since taken place of backstreet? 21+ is preferred...

any advice would be greatly appreciated!

thanks in advance!`

eleven50 is the only club that targets EDM fans(on Saturday, Friday is cheesefest for Q100 night). Bazaar is a cool spot but very low key. If you are looking for a lounge, Halo is a good choice, but very mixed crowd so know that going in. Compound has a nice outside but the music area sucks(as does the music on most nights)

There are no legal 24hr clubs. There are some under the radar events that take place each week. Most of them suck....however, check out www.sweetpillow.com for the dates you are in the town. Brett Long is probably the most talented dj in Atlanta and his events are listed here.

Hope this helps.

bonjourno!

1) Eleven50 = has some good parties. It's where most of the headliners go to. Saturday is 21+ . Check out the site for the upcoming events being thrown there or www.liquified.com

2) The Mark Ultra Lounge = very nice quiant club. Great atmosphere. Probably one of the best clubs in the ATL (stay away from their hip-hop night, though. Its scurry :cry: ) The main promoter there is SurfaceAtlanta. So check out their site. We have Noel Sanger coming up this friday. ;)

3) The Compound = Nothing like Space, but its Atlanta's SuperClub. Amazing shit and plenty of room. I can't wait to go back there, actually. It's pretty damn tight.

4) The Lava Lounge = has a good show on occasion. Mainly a place to get sloshed and chill for a bit before you start your REAL club hopping.

ummmmmmm......... and i think thats it, s0n

peAce

javi~~

Eleven50 is great. Liquified does great events there.

Check out The Mark on Friday nights. Buddy does a night called Surface Atlanta and has had such talent as DJ Dan, Christopher Lawerence, Saeed, Noel Sanger, Jimmy Van M, Nigel Richards........

if you want a ton of info hit up

www.edmplanet.com

It's an Atlanta based site.

hope that helps

peace,

bobby

thanks all!!!!

2) The Mark Ultra Lounge = very nice quiant club. Great atmosphere. Probably one of the best clubs in the ATL (stay away from their hip-hop night, though. Its scurry :cry: ) The main promoter there is SurfaceAtlanta. So check out their site. We have Noel Sanger coming up this friday. ;)

when is hip-hop nite at mark ultra lounge and what's the website addy to SurfaceAtlanta?

if you want a ton of info hit up

www.edmplanet.com

i tried this link and it didn't work...