Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sidekick Hacking hits home, Now Vida's a Victum??

First Paris Hitlion, then Lindsey Lohan's and now our own Vida Guerra.? This is getting out of control, Paris and Lindsey it's like WHATEVER, They are millionaires, not that it's ok but expected, But Vida...That's crazy.. and the pics that were on her Sidekick where no joke, I saw them, that's just straight up invasion of privacy. Everyone watch ur Back...Apparently no one is safe! Hang in there girl! :bowdown:

Free Plug for the Local Jersey Girl anyway, Look at Some REAL pics on her site..lol

http://www.vidasworld.com/intro.htm

seriously- that was a tease. Where are the bootlegs???

Vida is unreal hot. My friends knew her in HS (Perth Amboy), they said she wasn't all that and she's a little older than she says now, but her pictures speak for themselves!

First Paris Hitlion, then Lindsey Lohan's and now our own Vida Guerra.? This is getting out of control, Paris and Lindsey it's like WHATEVER, They are millionaires, not that it's ok but expected, But Vida...That's crazy.. and the pics that were on her Sidekick where no joke, I saw them, that's just straight up invasion of privacy. Everyone watch ur Back...Apparently no one is safe! Hang in there girl! :bowdown:

Free Plug for the Local Jersey Girl anyway, Look at Some REAL pics on her site..lol

http://www.vidasworld.com/intro.htm

your a little late with this.:rolleyes:

Whatever -girls dont take naked pics of their chochas on their camera phone.

They were "stolen" because her 15 minutes were up and she got derperate. I have never met a girl in my whole life who takes naked pics of themselves on their phone.

They were "stolen" because her 15 minutes were up and she got derperate. I have never met a girl in my whole life who takes naked pics of themselves on their phone.

dont lie....yes they do

• 2 weeks later...
TO ALL:

there is no way to hack a sidekick.. unless it was previously stolen and the pics were emailed out from the sidekick itself.. tAKE IT FROM ME.. IF YOU NEED ME INFO..DROP ME SOME MAIL PAUL.ALMEIDA@T-MOBILE.COM :type:

they get hacked bro...trust me

well guys here you go...enjoy

its not right, but hey you should be more careful of what you do.

http://teenportals.com/vida/

...lmao....AMEN......people are so stupid....

Yea they def do...I know a lot of girls that do...