Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Horror fans?

klazicklub

i thought the new amityville kinda sucked...it wasnt really that scary...the remake of the texas chainsaw massacre terrified me when i saw it in the theaters though...i think i screamed out loud like 3 times lol...event horizon was hella scary...i saw that when i was like 12 and had nightmares for weeks...erm..and of course, halloween, freddy and jason, the grudge was pretty scary too...

I am a huge horror fan...my all time fave is Halloween...

I saw the new amityville and I thought it sucked...BIG time (I thought it was worse than the one done in the '80s). Except for Ryan Reynolds without his shirt on half the time, there was NOTHING redeemable about that movie and if it weren't for the fancy special efx it woud be even worse.

The Village I also didn't like, but the ending was a pretty cool twist (saved it a little for me).

I agree Wrong Turn scares the crap outta me! Those inbreds are truly disgusting in that movie.

And the remake of the Chainsaw Massacre I also thought was scary and good as well.

Anybody ever see House of 1000 Corpses? That was pretty twisted too.

Kinda interested to see House of Wax....

I am a huge horror fan...my all time fave is Halloween...

I saw the new amityville and I thought it sucked...BIG time (I thought it was worse than the one done in the '80s). Except for Ryan Reynolds without his shirt on half the time, there was NOTHING redeemable about that movie and if it weren't for the fancy special efx it woud be even worse.

The Village I also didn't like, but the ending was a pretty cool twist (saved it a little for me).

I agree Wrong Turn scares the crap outta me! Those inbreds are truly disgusting in that movie.

And the remake of the Chainsaw Massacre I also thought was scary and good as well.

Anybody ever see House of 1000 Corpses? That was pretty twisted too.

Kinda interested to see House of Wax....

yeah house of wax looks real freaky. Its in that town of louisiana right?

no i havent seen them yet. Are they new releases?

yeh...the amity ville remake just came to theaters like a wk ago or something. and malevolence just came on dvd about a wk ago also.

yeh sdeelite, having ryan reynolds w/o his shirt on was a nice touch to the movie :)

house of 1000 corpses is creepy as hell, but its soo gory and ugly that it literally turns my stomach...i couldnt even finish watching that movie...

Oh this is the type of movie I could only watch once for that reason.

I made the mistake of watching it at 2 am by myself...um, don't recommend that. Had a big problem falling to sleep afterwards I was so disturbed.

Def worth a watch at least once if you're a fan of the genre tho ;)