Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who would you like to see in nyc in the next few months??

i think guys from lexicon ave. were here a few months ago at cellar bar. i always get confused with this group of guys but perhaps az-tec can clear it up for you. 2 of the guys that are in lexicon ave. are in a group called "Echomen" and they were playin at cellar bar. they are also known as mooncat.

Hey I got love for the music what can I say lol however I do like your sarcasm because its better than someone hating on me just for writing a bit too much....and by the way Audio Engineering is treating me well but tough

no sarcasm i actually thought you were in organic chemistry for some reason... guess it's somebody else... my bad.. :hat:

whether I agree with you or not, you just lost any credibility you might have had by using the word, "FUGLY"!

So who is going to Summer Jam this year at the Meadowlands...gonna be 50,000 strong that night :bounce:

LOL! That was said because of the comment "He makes songs beautiful" Believe me.......That word isn't in my vocabulary! A retarded comment deserves one back.

and who r u newbie?

Someone who is here to post on the boards because I enjoy music, clubbing, and hanging out.........not because I want a PSP. As far as I'm reading....you are a newbie but have 1400+ garbage posts in under a month.