Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Medical Malpractice or Simple Male Bonding (u decide)

Now...this is really fucked up!!! :flame:

I have a girlfriend that has cancer to the matrix...capice? The most beautiful girl you can imagine, colombian...beautiful ass and tits, the face of an angel, ash blonde...a real knock out! Her cancer is pretty much under control...but two weeks ago she had to undergo surgery to the walls of her uterus to remove a cist...yesterday she started feeling an accute pain down there and went to the doctor to get checked.

Check this out, I was talking to her on the phone and she describe to me what I see as an obvious medical malpractice and invasion of privacy, let's see what you think...

The doctor made her undress and wear one of those little robes, then asked to lie down...granted, she has the most beautiful spectacle ;) so, what does mr doctor do??? he starts calling in his buddy doctors to check my friend's pussy and get a second opinion...that second opinion turned onto five guys standing around her looking at her muff and acting like frat boys, asking her uncomfortable questions about her sex live...this, according to her...went on for about 40 minutes...she got touched repeatedly and asked more weid random sex related questions...like what she liked to do, if she liked oral sex performed on her, when was the last time she had it, if she liked to give it...what the hell does that have to do with getting checked...shouldn't one doctor check her in a private closed room would've been enough???

Worst of it all...she has cancer yo! This is some sick shit, she's all confused about what the fuck happened there...I think I know too well what happened, these Lexus driving yuppy doctors, saw a hot chick and took the opprtunity to be GUYS...wowee kazawee, this world is all fucked up.

ps. she confessed to me that after all the touching and laying leg-opened there in front of these young good looking doctors made her feel aroused, which she felt more embarrased from...she said the touching didn't feel necessary and not very medical...she's been checked many, many times...she's had this illness for 5 years now...this is the first time something like this happens to her.

kinda weird, hu? :huh:

I Work In The Medical Profession And That Was Definitely An Invasion Of Patient Privacy. There Have Been New Laws Put In Place Just This Past Year To Control This Issue, And These 5 Doctors Just Fucked Up. There Should Have Been A Female Nurse In The Room With Her And The Doc. Male Doctors Are Not Allowed To Exmaine Female Unrobed Patients Without Supervision. If There Was One In There She Done Fucked Up Too. Burn All They Ass In Court And Get Paid Shawty.

Here is link where to file a complaint. You can also visit the same site to see if the doctor is licensed and whether they have ever had any other complaints filed against them. Also, be sure to get the names of the other doctors who were in the room and any nurses. There are plenty of attorneys who will take this matter on a contingency basis. If she proves her case well enough, I'm sure she could receive a nice settlement without having to go through the litigation process.

http://www.doh.state.fl.us/mqa/enforcement/enforce_home.htm