Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PARIS FAQ...

Tomix

French, ehhh. You ain't in with that fruitcake Laurent Garnier are you?

And whats up with friggin Jerry Lewis? You guys are friggin wack jobs.

BTW- I am willing to give head for unreleased acetates of Alanis Morrisette farting remixed by BT. I know its off topic but I gotta get the word out.

Paul "BINARYFINARYISNTARECORDITSAWAYOFLIFE" Van Dyk

Vandit Records

OK; comment sont les parisiennes au lit?? wink.gif

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

I work for a French company. Actually I think they are based in Paris. It's called Dassault Falcon Jet. Ever hear of it? They make private Jet planes

------------------

• Roxy Dec 1st 18+
    Live performance from Jana.
    Emailme for guestlist @
    BCreigh843@aol.com

Originally posted by bcre3306:

I work for a French company. Actually I think they are based in Paris. It's called Dassault Falcon Jet. Ever hear of it? They make private Jet planes

Yes I know Dassault, it's a big airplane company, they make the military plane too, and other thing related to aerospace, but Dassault falcon jet may be a succursal of dassault, and i think they're still here.

My brother work in this circle, he may help you better than me but he's in club now (yes it's 10.44pm now in paris), i'll ask him to talk to you about it...

------------------

$$$$IN TOM WE TRUST$$$$

tomix.gif

Hey Tomix,

Where do you go clubbing in Paris? I spent the summer there and wasn't terribly impressed with the scene. The places I went to most were Les Bains and Rex...know of another other (more underground) places for next time?

Originally posted by aemoc:

Hey Tomix,

Where do you go clubbing in Paris? I spent the summer there and wasn't terribly impressed with the scene. The places I went to most were Les Bains and Rex...know of another other (more underground) places for next time?

Yeah, i've got a list that i've post in a other topic, there is :

Nightclubs :

*QUEEN (mostly for gay, but if you go inside, i think it's the best of paris)

M°Georges V on ligne 1 du métro, on the "Champs-Elysées"...be care, fucking people there at night

*DUPLEIX (Small club and good music)

M°Charles de Gaulle Etoile on ligne 1 du métro, it's a street going on the big "Place de l'étoile" near the Champs Elysées

*REX CLUB (I never get in, but people like it)

M°Grands Boulevards on ligne 8 du métro it's on the "Boulevard Poissonière"

*AQUARIUM (Great club but strict selection to go inside)

I don't remember where is it but you could find it easily.

*LE BATOFAR (it's a "bateau-mouche" on the Seine, but he's running around Europe, and i don't know if he would be there when you're in Paris...It's just in front of the bibliothèque F.Mitterrand, in the water...of course

M°Quai de la gare on ligne 6 du métro, it's on the quai françois Mauriac

*LA LOCO (great club in Paris too, a music is excellent, it's near the moulin rouge)

M°Place de Clichy on ligne 13 du métro

BAR-CAFE :

*LA VILLA BARCLAY (good bar with many stars...you know Eddy Barclay...)

M°Franklin D. Roosevelt on ligne 8 du métro

*LATINA CAFE (good bar too, but hard to go inside...)

M°Georges V on ligne 1 du Métro, on the Champs-Elysées

*MONKEY CLUB (good new bar too, selection for go inside...)

M°Franklin D. Roosevelt on ligne 1 du Métro, it's on the Champs-Elysées

enjoy for the next time...

------------------

$$$$IN TOM WE TRUST$$$$

tomix.gif

Tomix....je vais paris. i think i'll be there dec. 11th-18th. i'll be with a bunch of people and looking to go out. i think we're staying at le meridian at montparnasse (spelling is prob off)...was there around the same time last year, went to queen, les bains, and monte criste(champs-elyssee)...send me a mail at littledsobe@yahoo.com, or pm me here. i'll be w/ a bunch of people/ everyone may split and their own thing, but if you wanna meet up w/ us and can share some suggestions that would be great. cwm9.gif

Originally posted by DollaBill:

EVERYONE HATES THE FRENCH YOU PPL ARE JUST TOO DAMN ANNOYING!

THAT'S UNBELIEVABLE, IT'S FAWKIN CRAZY!!!

Hey who care about the way you hate the French???If you don't know what to write on the board, just don't write anything rather than writing your fawkin bullshit...

------------------

$$$$IN TOM WE TRUST$$$$

tomix.gif

Originally posted by mareluna:

LOL!! je ne parle pas bon français, mais j'ai compris cela! peut-être Paris me conviendrait bien!

Honey, you're welcome when you want at home, you have to know that i love noisy girls, surely the proof of non simulation!!! The noise is not disturbing me : YES IM A CLUBBER!!!

cwm1.gif

------------------

$$$$IN TOM WE TRUST$$$$

tomix.gif

what the hell is the deal with all of these ignorant people writing bullshit generalizing comments about the french? These idiots say the French are annoying and rude to foreigners, but they themselves are the ones being annoying and stupid. Its like not brushing your teeth and telling someone their breath smells. Very sad that a foreigner gets this kind of first view of the U.S.

My roommate was French, and I must say he was a very nice guy and a good guy to party with.

DIMA

Originally posted by breakbeatz2:

what the hell is the deal with all of these ignorant people writing bullshit generalizing comments about the french? These idiots say the French are annoying and rude to foreigners, but they themselves are the ones being annoying and stupid. Its like not brushing your teeth and telling someone their breath smells. Very sad that a foreigner gets this kind of first view of the U.S.

My roommate was French, and I must say he was a very nice guy and a good guy to party with.

DIMA

Thanx man!

I hope there's more people like you than like the other guys...I really think that the country you're from is not important, because we have the same preoccupations...Only important the way you think in your brain...Those guy don't take the time to think and put bullshit on the board for write something, very bad...

------------------

$$$$IN TOM WE TRUST$$$$

tomix.gif

I don't know if they were from Belgium, but in Belgium, French Fries, are a real speciality of the country. So it' true that i don't understand why we call that "FRENCH fries".. cwm15.gif

------------------

$$$$IN TOM WE TRUST$$$$

tomix.gif

Hey dollabill you fuck!!! go back to your mama's house, and stop writing those shit you're boring me and people on the board...

I put this topic for people who want to know something about other culture...not for sucker like ya.

------------------

$$$$IN TOM WE TRUST$$$$

tomix.gif

Tomix> Est-ce que t'as essayé la boîte qui s'appelle "Wax" (l'ancien "What's Up Bar")? C'est près de Métro Bastille...

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

Originally posted by jollydwarf:

Tomix,

How are you today? How's the weather over in that fine country of yours?

I have a question for you. Not sure if you know the answer, but is it true that your people invented "Benoit Balls"?

JD

Im fine, and you ? The weather today was fine, but too much rain at this season...

For your question, i don't know your "benoit balls"...

cwm1.gif

------------------

$$$$IN TOM WE TRUST$$$$

tomix.gif