Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Le Bete at Wynn is awesome!

lebed316

I really don't listen house but it's growing on me. I think for someone like me it's hard cause i don't know the name of songs. I took me 2 weeks to find out the name of this song. Drop the Pressure- Mylo (a sick song)

I think that is one of the reasons I like house music. IMO a house DJ has can be more unique or have such a different stlye with such a huge variety of records. Compared to a hip hop Dj that for the most part plays the same overplayed crap on the radio. I love house music but, I don't mind a little hip hop here and there if the crowd is right.

I agree on the crowd i'm too old to be in place where a guy wants to fight or whatever because i bumped into him in a crowded club. That's just silly. But hip-hop is not the only music that generates that crowd. It's all about who you let in the club. Jerseys and doo-rags should not be permitted in any club here.

I agree on the crowd i'm too old to be in place where a guy wants to fight or whatever because i bumped into him in a crowded club. That's just silly. But hip-hop is not the only music that generates that crowd. It's all about who you let in the club. Jerseys and doo-rags should not be permitted in any club here.

i concur the best way to get rid of the rift-raft is to impliment a good dresscode,thugs dont wear shoes and $200 shirts.i went to opm,tangerines,and rumjungle and didnt have any beefs,matter of fact the crowd were cool as hell.

People have this mis conception about clubs that play hip-hop. Off the strip i won't even commment on but on the strip it's pretty much always cool but sometimes you do have the one or two knuckle-headz