Clubplanet Nightlife Community

limelight...

I have a bunch but that requires scanning and all that computer jazz

would you be willing to part with the actual flyer~?! (this isnt a charity event id be willing to pay you.)

bathroom decorations?

nah im done with the shroom, no more shit in there.. i think im going to remodel it anyway... but i wanted to frame them and put them in my living room... (in retrospect i wish i never put my limelight jammies on the wall i wouldve used them but now their ruined from heat and moisture and spray glue... oh well)

i think i might have some flyers for hardcore parties.. i'm not sure if you want those though..

:)

duhhh..i met dgmodel in the hardcore room...ofcourse he wants them

geiger room getting a handjob from that chick.

in a nutshell i think thats what he's saying.

i think i should do something with my ketchup collection though. dg, i'll trade you any of those posters for bottles and baggies of ketchup.

what does saving a flyer have to do with age~!? or maybe we should toss photos out as well since we've gotten older~!?

but ill see if i can get some ketchup packets i only have catsup... but ill trade you deal~!?

there's people who collect baseball cards all their life. anything can be a collectible. dunno whats wronge with wanting old limelight posters.

its not posters, its the postcards. i want to take a bunch of them and frame them, instead of having photos on my wall or portraits... im tired of that shit.

are you telling me that i should grow up~!?

Exactly, just as all those idiots that stand in line for Star Wars and those other losers who get dressed up to go to a Lord of the Rings movie. Gimmie a break.

Dude, I don't care.