Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Mini Hiatus 2 Miami..suggestions??**

bebebootay

Hey Guys!

My best friend and I are taking a mini hiatus from the windy city and coming down to miami May 16th-23rd..then to sarasota 23-30...Anyhow, to make it nice and quick, we love to dance alot, get our party on, and just enjoy the atmosphere of the clubs/lounges...I would really appreciate any and all suggestions for the week!! Thanks so very much...Also, if anyone has any other suggestions as far as good shopping locations/restaurants, i would be very thankful...~Sylv

~~If anyone needs suggestions or info about Chgo scene i can help with that... :)

If you like house (I'll assume that you do, coming from Chi-town) check out the Lust crew and Kaskade at Amika on May 20. :D

she likes more bpm styled stuff then what we listen to phil. but im sure she will like the lust crew ... if the music wont do it the patron will :pint:

If you like house (I'll assume that you do, coming from Chi-town) check out the Lust crew and Kaskade at Amika on May 20. :D

I absolutely love house :) BBB is definitely one of my favs...Some stuff i like u guys prolly wont like, like old skool booty house...but anything with a good beat, so of course i can dance works for me :)

*definitely plan on checkin out Amika then :)