Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Storytellers on the Womb - Saturday

o0djfx0o

Gonna start this nice and early in the week...

Guys...you're fucking missing out!

Gonna bump this motha all week long so it stays in your line of sight all the way till Saturday!

Been doing some very interesting things as of late and MIA has gotta see what the fuck's up wit dat!

Ya'll got a little taste of what was brewing if you made it to the FIX spot I did a couple months ago...well times flies when you're having fun...

I've had a live internet audio / video broadcast at www.wombmusic.com for over 4 years. The show airs live every Saturday from 6-8PM.

Come and get it!

WombSetup.jpg

image.php?u=121291&dateline=1113664715

nice equipment you have here

btw, Felipe, I'll tune in!

:kiss2: awe! Don't thank me, thank my urban hill treadmill! (& Eric, the photographer) but, whoa, Felipe's equipment, OMG, I WANT!!

remember kidz, never leave home without your harddrive! ;)

OH, and storytellers...LISTEN. You will be PLEASED! :)

Why don't you make your feelings known publiclly, instead of hiding behind the guise of anonymity? I'm just trying to not only push the limits of my passion to the edge, but furthermore offer it up au gratis for everyone to enjoy, criticize, what-have-you...

in other words, I'm putting myself out there...to a global audience/community, unlike yourself...so I invite you Mr./Mrs. Whateverthefuck to tune in, to comment, to try and knock me down...I dare you!

What purpose do you serve? What is it that you are contributing?

I'm offering my soul on a platter.

Come and get it!

FX