Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Scott Kazmir looked pretty good last night

Great job on that one Mets :rolleyes:

I would still take zambrano over kazmir any day of the week. everybody is talking how he is this n that ...like he's the second coming or some shit, last i checked, he hasnt won a game yet this season, what counts is what is on the win/lost columns... two years from now, he will still suck donkey ballz and everyone will still say, "give him time,he's gonna blow up" When zambrano played for the rays, even though he walked the ballpark, he still got the job done, just ask the yamkee fans. He had a lingering injury before he went to the mets, so let nobody use that as an excuse. the problem is the mets arent providing any run support, come to think of it, he got more playing for the rays. And just to add, get rid of piazza, mofo is soooooo done !! My granma could steal second standing up with that fucker behind the plate. I dont think its a coincedence when petey pitches, he somehow doesnt catch.

I would still take zambrano over kazmir any day of the week. everybody is talking how he is this n that ...like he's the second coming or some shit, last i checked, he hasnt won a game yet this season, what counts is what is on the win/lost columns...

I could not disagree with you more...they could care less about wins and losses for him this year. He is just out there trying to learn and better his skills. The guy has so much talent it is ridiculous. Now does that mean he will definitely be a great pitcher? No, of course not but you don't give up a left handed pitcher that has such a high ceiling for another ok pitcher who is still a work in progress also.

And just look at how the fuck Zambrano is pitching...New York would love a home grown, cocky player like Kazmir

I could not disagree with you more...they could care less about wins and losses for him this year. He is just out there trying to learn and better his skills. The guy has so much talent it is ridiculous. Now does that mean he will definitely be a great pitcher? No, of course not but you don't give up a left handed pitcher that has such a high ceiling for another ok pitcher who is still a work in progress also.

And just look at how the fuck Zambrano is pitching...New York would love a home grown, cocky player like Kazmir

I agree but with him (plus another prospect) the mets could of landed either hudson or mulder over this last summer.

u got to be kiddin me... a team like tampa is not about developing players for chrissakes !!! if anything, they hope the players can be competitive enuff to get out of the cellar and generate some gate collections..come on now, even if they they develop an all star, chances are a high spending team will scoop him up in the FA market or offer a shitload of cash and useless prospects to acquire him. As far as lefties are concerned, i never put too much stock in that, we won a WS ( ;) ) with no lefty on the starting lineup.

u got to be kiddin me... a team like tampa is not about developing players for chrissakes !!! if anything, they hope the players can be competitive enuff to get out of the cellar and generate some gate collections..come on now, even if they they develop an all star, chances are a high spending team will scoop him up in the FA market or offer a shitload of cash and useless prospects to acquire him. As far as lefties are concerned, i never put too much stock in that, we won a WS ( ;) ) with no lefty on the starting lineup.

I'm not saying that Tampa has him there not to win games just to learn but in general the next year or two are basically a learning curve for him. I mean the Mets weren't even gonna pitch him this year if they had him. He's not gonna win games this year...one because he is on Tampa and two because he's gonna make mistakes. Have you seen the guy pitch? You can't tell me he doesn't have amazing stuff. Point is with that kind of talent you get something better back than a Victor Zambrano in the middle of a year where you weren't going to win anyway.

As bad as Kevin Brown is, he's still a better option than Mr. Glavine. I know thats not saying much, but the point is it could be worse!

No way, I'd rather have Glavine.

I can't stand Brown for the life of me..