Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so whats the deal with DT?

I doubt you'll see any weekly residency at all this year. Danny's got a condo in Miami and likes splitting his time between New York and Miami, which is tough to do if you have a weekly residency. He's also been touring this year; just finished a tour of Italy. This summer he will be touring Europe. He has a couple of dates at Pacha Ibiza (late June, late August), and possibly a date or two at Space, Ibiza. He's also busy in the studio. He's producing a few tracks with Chus and Ceballos among other projects. You'll probably just see the once every month-two month parties at Spirit from now on.

I doubt you'll see any weekly residency at all this year. Danny's got a condo in Miami and likes splitting his time between New York and Miami, which is tough to do if you have a weekly residency. He's also been touring this year; just finished a tour of Italy. This summer he will be touring Europe. He has a couple of dates at Pacha Ibiza (late June, late August), and possibly a date or two at Space, Ibiza. He's also busy in the studio. He's producing a few tracks with Chus and Ceballos among other projects. You'll probably just see the once every month-two month parties at Spirit from now on.

He was doing most of this when he had a residency (tour in ibiza/producing/...). All big NY djs have some sort of a home (even if it's once a month like Peter), where's DT there's a big demand I believe.