Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question Ladies...

:topicsuck

it's always weird guys remember the excuse before she fucked, but then judge her afterwards for fucking you too soon. men often foster this pre-sex explanation; some need to hear the excuse, so the women oblige. women know their role is to excuse the behavior, which they shouldn't because it's unnecessary. Women are free to fuck because we want to and it feels good. Some men should grow up a little; stop judging, realize there are no differences in desire, and just be glad they got their balls wet. :)

also, don't be afraid of the sexually unapologetic woman, she's the best combo. she will fuck the shit out of you and then not be all over your ass afterwards. ;)

you can still get a decent relationship even if you slept with the guy the first nite. maybe if it was 1950 it would be wrong.
agree w/ nutcase and mrsblend. it is absolutely true! all depends on the maturity of both partner's. :)

it may be true in some cases but for the most part the odds are against you... to me it seems like paying an employee before they work... theres a reason why pay day is at the end of the week...
I love your six pack :drool: but hate this analogy.

what are they working towards? between equals (consenting adults), sex is something that should be, if desired, given freely. rules/beliefs about when the act should occur or what time frame makes it appropriate are social constructs, and faulty prejudicial ones at that. we act as if they're real and judge accordingly ("she's a slut"). however, they aren't real, mean nothing, and there will always be many exceptions to the rules (because they suck).

no one should have to "work" for sex. thinking sex is a reward is immature, narrow minded (never barstar), and harkens back to a time when all women had was sexual power (and used it as a weapon). now men have the opportunity to meet autonomous women, who shouldn't be judged for making similar personal choices as men. /rant. :type:

um... i <3 dgmodel

I love your six pack :drool: but hate this analogy.

what are they working towards? between equals (consenting adults), sex is something that should be, if desired, given freely. rules/beliefs about when the act should occur or what time frame makes it appropriate are social constructs, and faulty prejudicial ones at that. we act as if they're real and judge accordingly ("she's a slut"). however, they aren't real, mean nothing, and there will always be many exceptions to the rules (because they suck).

no one should have to "work" for sex. thinking sex is a reward is immature, narrow minded (never barstar), and harkens back to a time when all women had was sexual power (and used it as a weapon). now men have the opportunity to meet autonomous women, who shouldn't be judged for making similar personal choices as men. /rant. :type:

um... i <3 dgmodel

you arent working for anything i was refering to men... men constantly have to work for one thing, sex. and it is how you ladies reward us, because when we're bad how do you punish us? you take away the sex right~!? so its not immature its how it is...

( btw, thank you for the compliment before... )

you arent working for anything i was refering to men... men constantly have to work for one thing, sex. and it is how you ladies reward us, because when we're bad how do you punish us? you take away the sex right~!? so its not immature its how it is...

( btw, thank you for the compliment before... )

i know what you meant. i was saying that the apologetic woman archetype is tired, but continues due to a double standard. yes, i know some women still withhold sex when angry; it's immature. i don't do it and many women also do not. i think its about time we moved beyond sex as reward or power.

...yeah, barstar has nice abs. post pics~! :heart:

Yep, once before...........................IT WAS HOTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

And nope no relationship came out of it, but a GREAT friendship did!!!!!

I guess if the chemistry is there and the moment is right, WHY NOT!!!!

Just never do it for the hell of it, those are the ones you will most likely end up regreting later on!!!!