Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question Ladies...

Would you sleep with a guy the first night ya meet him? If not how far would you let it go... Do girls sometimes go home with a guy just to be next to someone?

Other questions will follow i'm sure.. but ladies start us off with your personal game plans when ya are out...

Would you sleep with a guy the first night ya meet him? If not how far would you let it go... Do girls sometimes go home with a guy just to be next to someone?

Other questions will follow i'm sure.. but ladies start us off with your personal game plans when ya are out...

i have in the past def slept wit a guy first night..but i didn't expect any kind of relationship to come out of that so just had some fun...but if a girl is interested in furthing a relationship sleepin wit a guy first night takes the fun out of everything...so yea..thats that.

Would you sleep with a guy the first night ya meet him?

every girl will sleep with A guy on the first date... its just a matter of "are you that guy or not..." women are much like men and that being said they enjoy sex, and are just as primal when it comes to having it... just theyre a bit more discerning in terms of whom they do it with... play your cards right and itll be you every time...

every girl will sleep with A guy on the first date... its just a matter of "are you that guy or not..." women are much like men and that being said they enjoy sex, and are just as primal when it comes to having it... just theyre a bit more discerning in terms of whom they do it with... play your cards right and itll be you every time...

so are you usually that guy?

"Im not this type of girl"

"Im a good girl. I go to church."

"This is not what I had planned"

"It was only suppose to be a chill night"

"Ive never given road head before, honest"

"Ive never done anl .... okay maybe once ... but it was a very very long long time ago and just never ever ever want to do it again but ..... mmmm ... that does feel sorta good"

"We can't do this here"

... a few hours later they are asking how they compare in bed with all the other girls you've had.

"Ive never given road head before, honest" :swallow:

That's a good one if i've heard one...:bounce:

I think if a girl talks to much about innocence on a first date then mostly likely you will get laid by the end of the night..One should never have to preach

i dunno about this. i dont think this is right

:: sayin all this while she jerkin me off and lookin at my cock ::

:rofl: i have to say thats some funny ass shit when i think about it the next day :laugh:

so ladies spare us the laughs and giggles for the next day and be str8 up !! suck our cocks and let us hit that ass like real troopers !! :D peace out !!