Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ok here it is ..........

why i got banned from cj.....

1st of all let me start by saying thank you to all that supported me and voted for me to be the mod on CJ Miami .you guys rock. And you guys know who you are . Those that didnt , well , i know who you are and plainly i could care less about your vote.

People asked me why the hell i ever went to CJ to begin with ? well , i went over there i had a few good friends. Unfortunately , it was a site just catered to a little group of people .That from what im seeing , is getting smaller and smaller now ;) This board was catered only to certain dj's and to only certain types of music(HOUSE) . thats not in my opinion what a "CLUBBING" website should be. the name of that site should just be "HOUSEMUSICSPACEDJ'S JUNKIE" . If you listened to trance , breaks , progressive etc etc , you knew shit about music and were bashed . I went on that site to just basically stand up for what i believe in and my musical taste ! And believe me .. I got my point across ! Maybe thats why so many people on there couldnt stand me .I a converted a few people on there . Not into tranceheads but into music lovers ! That was my main goal ! There are alot of people that never even heard trance on that site that would just say it sucked . Why ? Cause thats what they are lead to believe from the minute they joined that so called clubbing website . Thats a damn shame cause like ive said before. That site had potential if it changed a few things. "One" being a kiss ass moderator named pod . Now i was kool with pod for a bit but unfortunately hes a lonely kid and needs friends with big mouths like saleen. wrong person to pick to be like imo .I dont know anyone more close minded, rascist and more ignorant person on this face of the earth .And what makes it even more sad is that Nick Junkie ever even allowed pod to have this tool as a mentor . That is beyond me. This guy bashes , blacks , hispanics , people according to what they listen to. On a music , clubbing message board ? I dont think the site will last very long like that. (OH BTW A HUGE FUCK YOU TO CRAZY C BEFORE I FORGET) . A message board full of negativity towards other people ? People that dont agree with alot of the same shit they do? Dont listen to exactly the same music they do ? Dont like the same clubs as they do ? That in my opinion is heading straight to "FAILURE" !! Sorry Dave. Like i said before . you made a huge business mistake .

Now to the good shit !! "WHY I GOT BANNED ?"

Well , since i have been on cj as i said before mainly to stand up for my taste in music and my dj's ! I the good shit started when my friend Groove Eric joined the cj spinn off ! dude what a fucking joke that was !! 1st it was all electronic music . Then it was limited to 140 bpm's . Then after we turned in Erics demo it didnt have to be exactly 140 , it could be a bit above whatever .. but before if we went over 140 it wasnt gonna be allowed. lol that was fucking hillarious . changing rules in the middle of the contests ? fucking joke !

Ok so whatever .. We went along . And from an inside source we get the word that Erics promo wasnt even heard . That i knew was gonna happen.

You cant expect house dj to listen to a trance dj's promo all the way.. and whatever.We finally hear that at the end of the competition the winner was a dj that was very good friends with the whole junkie crew and at his night at space trainwrecked throuout his whole set .. That proved my theorys right and i had called it .. I said THAT dj was gonna win after i heard who he was affiliated with.

NEXT ! After being there and staying there i realized what this site was about.. and decided id change a few peoples minds on there about giving other music a chance and i was successfull ! i made househeads listen to trance , i made trance heads listen to house etc etc ! and of coarse i was bashed by that here and there which didnt bother me at all cause i knew the ones doing the bashing were just a bunch of close minded idiots that i can easily point out were geeks with powertrips. Like Pod was soon to turn into .

now pod never bad mouthed music but sure supported saleen and the other haters when it came down to it.. .. heres a fucking geek that would get fucked up with my crew at house parties,listened to trance and loved it more than house!!! We would go pick his "no car" ass up everytime. gave the punk free booze , free everything ! and he goes and takes the side of a negative ignorant rascist pig like saleen ? lol .. whatever , i shoulda known that geeks like him always follow whoever will talk their heads off online . he followed a fat ,bald no clubbing fag that talks alot of shit ! bad choice pod. i thought you were smarter than that . Saleen on the other hand is a guy that talks shit about all dj's but again one of his favorates is cedric g ..?? lol .. a guy that this passed sat/sun morning played the same set on the patio as he did in the blue room ?? hahahahahah fucking joke !! you know how many dj's would give their soul to play at space ? and there we have one of saleens faves spinning the same set . fuckin AAAAAA !!! hahahaha !! whose the huge joke now ? :rolleyes:

then i started a poll cause imo i knew a few people were getting sick of the bullshit double standards on cj. a poll to be a mod of the miami board. now , i in noway want to be a mod of any board !! it was a joke to humiliate POD and saleen for being such cocksuckers ! and guess what ? i was winning by about 32 points , now thats fucking sad !! a guy from CP goes on there one of the most hated cause he stands up and has a voice and posts pics. lol . and ends up winning people over by just straight up being honest about all the bullshit that goes on there , all the favoratism , all the hating , all the taking sides cause you arent into the same shit or group etc .

i guess me winning that poll really hit pod and saleen where it hurt . cause shortly after that i was banned .. now there are rumors that i was banned because i had sent someone a threatning pm about 6 to 8 months ago .. LMAO !! are they serious ? theeeeeeeeeen i hear this other story that i recently send someone a threatning PM saying they fucked up at voting against me and hating . but it was fucked up cause what i was gonna do is photoshop them :laugh: and that they used that as a real threat .. HAHAHA .. I GUESS SOME PEOPLE ARE SCARED TO DEATH OF BEING PHOTOSHOPPED !! LOL AND IF IT WAS CAUSE OF THAT ? A HUGE FUCK YOU TOU YOU !! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE .. btw this is a person that that has fucked everyone i know . and has the nerve to call someone else a whore !! (and dont worry im not gonna mention your name ) ;) you are just trash anyways , and a huge backstabber and i hope all your so called friends now see it before its too late . note why i never ever wanted to hang out with you . i smell fake a mile away .

so pod and saleen using those excuses cause i whooped your asses on your very own BOARDS was lame and showed how low you can go when shit is revealed and shit doesnt go your way .. that was just gay and only hurt your message boards . I WIN BITCHES !! YOU LOSE !! GAME OVER ! MY GOAL WAS SUCCEEDED ! and i proved to everyone what a joke you and your message boards are !

iwin.jpg

heres a few ideas to make cj ever work again ..

1. get rid of pod as a mod .. he is too much of an ass kisser and a follower.

2. change saleens name on cj to selena if he wants to stay.

3. make me a mod. i like all kinds of music and i have fun with whoever im hanging out with ! i make a good time of whatever !! thats what a mod should be .. like the mods here on cp that can party with the best of em !!

4. loosen your tight asses up a little bit and let the board be more fun. thats what keeps people coming back always !

5. feed crazy c to the wolves just for kicks !!

peace !! im out !!

p.s. fuck the mod status !! i wont be going back to that dump if you paid me ! :cool:

oh and pod's gonna come on here now and try to talk all sophistimacated n shit !! pod everyone on here knows your bullshit act and knows you are just swallowing saleens cock .. so dont waste your breath (or typing finger) and stay on cj ! :)

its sad.

but i'm sure alot of issues & doubts are gonna be resolved in a very huge way.

i 'll repeat myself.

its sad.

but i'm sure alot of issues & doubts are gonna be resolved in a very huge way.

HEY VAMPRESS/ DP/ FUNK!!!

DOES THE HOUSE OR TRANCE THREAD RING A BELL??!!

1st of all let me start by saying thank you to all that supported me and voted for me to be the mod on CJ Miami .you guys rock. And you guys know who you are . Those that didnt , well , i know who you are and plainly i could care less about your vote.

People asked me why the hell i ever went to CJ to begin with ? well , i went over there i had a few good friends. Unfortunately , it was a site just catered to a little group of people .That from what im seeing , is getting smaller and smaller now ;) This board was catered only to certain dj's and to only certain types of music(HOUSE) . thats not in my opinion what a "CLUBBING" website should be. the name of that site should just be "HOUSEMUSICSPACEDJ'S JUNKIE" . If you listened to trance , breaks , progressive etc etc , you knew shit about music and were bashed . I went on that site to just basically stand up for what i believe in and my musical taste ! And believe me .. I got my point across ! Maybe thats why so many people on there couldnt stand me .I a converted a few people on there . Not into tranceheads but into music lovers ! That was my main goal ! There are alot of people that never even heard trance on that site that would just say it sucked . Why ? Cause thats what they are lead to believe from the minute they joined that so called clubbing website . Thats a damn shame cause like ive said before. That site had potential if it changed a few things. "One" being a kiss ass moderator named pod . Now i was kool with pod for a bit but unfortunately hes a lonely kid and needs friends with big mouths like saleen. wrong person to pick to be like imo .I dont know anyone more close minded, rascist and more ignorant person on this face of the earth .And what makes it even more sad is that Nick Junkie ever even allowed pod to have this tool as a mentor . That is beyond me. This guy bashes , blacks , hispanics , people according to what they listen to. On a music , clubbing message board ? I dont think the site will last very long like that. (OH BTW A HUGE FUCK YOU TO CRAZY C BEFORE I FORGET) . A message board full of negativity towards other people ? People that dont agree with alot of the same shit they do? Dont listen to exactly the same music they do ? Dont like the same clubs as they do ? That in my opinion is heading straight to "FAILURE" !! Sorry Dave. Like i said before . you made a huge business mistake .

Well , since i have been on cj as i said before mainly to stand up for my taste in music and my dj's ! I the good shit started when my friend Groove Eric joined the cj spinn off ! dude what a fucking joke that was !! 1st it was all electronic music . Then it was limited to 140 bpm's . Then after we turned in Erics demo it didnt have to be exactly 140 , it could be a bit above whatever .. but before if we went over 140 it wasnt gonna be allowed. lol that was fucking hillarious . changing rules in the middle of the contests ? fucking joke !

Ok so whatever .. We went along . And from an inside source we get the word that Erics promo wasnt even heard . That i knew was gonna happen.

You cant expect house dj to listen to a trance dj's promo all the way.. and whatever.We finally hear that at the end of the competition the winner was a dj that was very good friends with the whole junkie crew and at his night at space trainwrecked throuout his whole set .. That proved my theorys right and i had called it .. I said THAT dj was gonna win after i heard who he was affiliated with.

NEXT ! After being there and staying there i realized what this site was about.. and decided id change a few peoples minds on there about giving other music a chance and i was successfull ! i made househeads listen to trance , i made trance heads listen to house etc etc ! and of coarse i was bashed by that here and there which didnt bother me at all cause i knew the ones doing the bashing were just a bunch of close minded idiots that i can easily point out were geeks with powertrips. Like Pod was soon to turn into .

now pod never bad mouthed music but sure supported saleen and the other haters when it came down to it.. .. heres a fucking geek that would get fucked up with my crew at house parties,listened to trance and loved it more than house!!! We would go pick his "no car" ass up everytime. gave the punk free booze , free everything ! and he goes and takes the side of a negative ignorant rascist pig like saleen ? lol .. whatever , i shoulda known that geeks like him always follow whoever will talk their heads off online . he followed a fat ,bald no clubbing fag that talks alot of shit ! bad choice pod. i thought you were smarter than that . Saleen on the other hand is a guy that talks shit about all dj's but again one of his favorates is cedric g ..?? lol .. a guy that this passed sat/sun morning played the same set on the patio as he did in the blue room ?? hahahahahah fucking joke !! you know how many dj's would give their soul to play at space ? and there we have one of saleens faves spinning the same set . fuckin AAAAAA !!! hahahaha !! whose the huge joke now ? :rolleyes:

then i started a poll cause imo i knew a few people were getting sick of the bullshit double standards on cj. a poll to be a mod of the miami board. now , i in noway want to be a mod of any board !! it was a joke to humiliate POD and saleen for being such cocksuckers ! and guess what ? i was winning by about 32 points , now thats fucking sad !! a guy from CP goes on there one of the most hated cause he stands up and has a voice and posts pics. lol . and ends up winning people over by just straight up being honest about all the bullshit that goes on there , all the favoratism , all the hating , all the taking sides cause you arent into the same shit or group etc .

i guess me winning that poll really hit pod and saleen where it hurt . cause shortly after that i was banned .. now there are rumors that i was banned because i had sent someone a threatning pm about 6 to 8 months ago .. LMAO !! are they serious ? theeeeeeeeeen i hear this other story that i recently send someone a threatning PM saying they fucked up at voting against me and hating . but it was fucked up cause what i was gonna do is photoshop them :laugh: and that they used that as a real threat .. HAHAHA .. I GUESS SOME PEOPLE ARE SCARED TO DEATH OF BEING PHOTOSHOPPED !! LOL AND IF IT WAS CAUSE OF THAT ? A HUGE FUCK YOU TOU YOU !! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE .. btw this is a person that that has fucked everyone i know . and has the nerve to call someone else a whore !! (and dont worry im not gonna mention your name ) ;) you are just trash anyways , and a huge backstabber and i hope all your so called friends now see it before its too late . note why i never ever wanted to hang out with you . i smell fake a mile away .

so pod and saleen using those excuses cause i whooped your asses on your very own BOARDS was lame and showed how low you can go when shit is revealed and shit doesnt go your way .. that was just gay and only hurt your message boards . I WIN BITCHES !! YOU LOSE !! GAME OVER ! MY GOAL WAS SUCCEEDED ! and i proved to everyone what a joke you and your message boards are !

3. make me a mod. i like all kinds of music and i have fun with whoever im hanging out with ! i make a good time of whatever !! thats what a mod should be .. like the mods here on cp that can party with the best of em !!

4. loosen your tight asses up a little bit and let the board be more fun. thats what keeps people coming back always !

peace !! im out !!

p.s. fuck the mod status !! i wont be going back to that dump if you paid me ! :cool:

.....tell us how you really feel...... :laugh:

People asked me why the hell i ever went to CJ to begin with ? well , i went over there i had a few good friends. Unfortunately , it was a site just catered to a little group of people .That from what im seeing , is getting smaller and smaller now wink.gif This board was catered only to certain dj's and to only certain types of music(HOUSE) . thats not in my opinion what a "CLUBBING" website should be. the name of that site should just be "HOUSEMUSICSPACEDJ'S JUNKIE" . If you listened to trance , breaks , progressive etc etc , you knew shit about music and were bashed . I went on that site to just basically stand up for what i believe in and my musical taste ! And believe me .. I got my point across ! Maybe thats why so many people on there couldnt stand me .I a converted a few people on there . Not into tranceheads but into music lovers ! That was my main goal ! There are alot of people that never even heard trance on that site that would just say it sucked . Why ? Cause thats what they are lead to believe from the minute they joined that so called clubbing website . Thats a damn shame cause like ive said before. That site had potential if it changed a few things. "One" being a kiss ass moderator named pod . Now i was kool with pod for a bit but unfortunately hes a lonely kid and needs friends with big mouths like saleen. wrong person to pick to be like imo .I dont know anyone more close minded, rascist and more ignorant person on this face of the earth .And what makes it even more sad is that Nick Junkie ever even allowed pod to have this tool as a mentor . That is beyond me. This guy bashes , blacks , hispanics , people according to what they listen to. On a music , clubbing message board ? I dont think the site will last very long like that. (OH BTW A HUGE FUCK YOU TO CRAZY C BEFORE I FORGET) . A message board full of negativity towards other people ? People that dont agree with alot of the same shit they do? Dont listen to exactly the same music they do ? Dont like the same clubs as they do ? That in my opinion is heading straight to "FAILURE" !! Sorry Dave. Like i said before . you made a huge business mistake .

now pod never bad mouthed music but sure supported saleen and the other haters when it came down to it.. .. heres a fucking geek that would get fucked up with my crew at house parties,listened to trance and loved it more than house!!! We would go pick his "no car" ass up everytime. gave the punk free booze , free everything ! and he goes and takes the side of a negative ignorant rascist pig like saleen ? lol .. whatever , i shoulda known that geeks like him always follow whoever will talk their heads off online . he followed a fat ,bald no clubbing fag that talks alot of shit ! bad choice pod. i thought you were smarter than that . Saleen on the other hand is a guy that talks shit about all dj's but again one of his favorates is cedric g ..?? lol .. a guy that this passed sat/sun morning played the same set on the patio as he did in the blue room ?? hahahahahah fucking joke !! you know how many dj's would give their soul to play at space ? and there we have one of saleens faves spinning the same set . fuckin AAAAAA !!! hahahaha !! whose the huge joke now ? rolleyes.gif

i guess me winning that poll really hit pod and saleen where it hurt . cause shortly after that i was banned .. now there are rumors that i was banned because i had sent someone a threatning pm about 6 to 8 months ago .. LMAO !! are they serious ? theeeeeeeeeen i hear this other story that i recently send someone a threatning PM saying they fucked up at voting against me and hating . but it was fucked up cause what i was gonna do is photoshop them :laugh: and that they used that as a real threat .. HAHAHA .. I GUESS SOME PEOPLE ARE SCARED TO DEATH OF BEING PHOTOSHOPPED !! LOL AND IF IT WAS CAUSE OF THAT ? A HUGE FUCK YOU TOU YOU !! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE .. btw this is a person that that has fucked everyone i know . and has the nerve to call someone else a whore !! (and dont worry im not gonna mention your name ) wink.gif you are just trash anyways , and a huge backstabber and i hope all your so called friends now see it before its too late . note why i never ever wanted to hang out with you . i smell fake a mile away .

iwin.jpg

peace !! im out !!

p.s. fuck the mod status !! i wont be going back to that dump if you paid me ! cool.gif

holy guacamole!!!

i know we haven't seen eye to eye on some things but the one think i always liked about you is your outspokeness and i know too well about the back stabbing and the lies you're talking about....that's why i don't associate with those people anymore. people who are in dire need of friends will befriend anybody....esp the ones that are miserable.

Well here's my $.02 on the whole ordeal, all though I'm sure many don't care.. which is fine by me.

First of all, i've been on vacation the past 6 days so haven't kept up much with the drama.. but my take is this..

Koky - you do a kick ass job promoting MUSIC, not just trance.. I applaud you for standing up for what you believe. You know i throw in my little "oh trance sucks. lol" once in a while but in reality, I'll be the first to admit that i've attended a couple parties where trance was played and I was dancing to it and I did go and support Edgar V at Maze there a while back... and I've been to pvd and tiesto at space.. So i don't think there's ANY harm whatsoever in the fact that you spread the gospel of MUSIC as a whole. I think thats awesome. :D

The problem is though, you continually took shots at people that were rather uncalled for in my humble opinion. You were asked a few times to refrain from said comments or from posting certain things (this is my understanding) - however you continued..

I'm not taking anyone's side here, i'm just saying when it comes to the Saleen - Pod has deleted his posts/threads numerous times - and if he's stepped over the line, he's been told so by nickjunkie.... so he stops. Doesn't mean he doesn't post something again of a different matter - we all know he's controversial. However, if he's told he's gone over the line by nickjunkie - he respects Nickjunkies authority and stops.

It seems to me that you didn't - therefore you were banned.

I can understand you lashing out at everyone all though I will say that I don't agree with it at all.....

But as i said before, this was just my opinion on the whole ordeal.. not you personally.

:aright:

? A HUGE FUCK YOU TOU YOU !! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE .. btw this is a person that that has fucked everyone i know . and has the nerve to call someone else a whore !! (and dont worry im not gonna mention your name ) ;) you are just trash anyways , and a huge backstabber and i hope all your so called friends now see it before its too late . note why i never ever wanted to hang out with you . i smell fake a mile away .

i guess their post count wasn't the only thing going up..

:smoke:

koky, just laugh it off bro. some ppl have WAY too much time on their hands and revolve their lives around a messageboard.

pretty sad imo.

word i hate these faggots who have like more than 2k posts sitting around wasting their time on msgboards... get a life you club going drug usin' hippie freaks...

Koky, fuck them niggaz that tell you otherwise bro....im gunna break it down to you like this...

when i first met you guys.........i told you straight up.....and im that type of person......that you dudes are on a fucking mission. Its not about house/trance ect. ect. its all about JEALOUSY......i dunno much else about the whole beef ect. ect. but in regards to that Dj contest, i think they were afraid of Eric.....and i'll say it again.....THEY ARE AFRAID OF HIM CUZ HES SO FUCKING GOOD. i am not a trance head by all means, i stopped listening to it a very long time ago on a regular basis, but when i met u guys it totally opened my eyes on what great trance there still is out there. Eric absolutely BLEW MY MIND.....fuck all these DJ contests and all these fucking board people that are fake. As long as you know who your real friends are B, u have nothing to worry about. Keep ripping blue apart every tuesday and forget about them assholes. Eric knows that he has fucking talent and im sick of telling him lol. If you guys have a passion for it, and have the energy and love for it, you will make it. May i also add that CJ is a pretty whack fucking board....posted there 1x and would never go back, sucks me off pretty badly. Reading those threads makes me want to take a huge shit. SO in conclusion my friend.....FUCK EM.....y pa la pinga con todo el mundo :pint:

Koky, fuck them niggaz that tell you otherwise bro....im gunna break it down to you like this...

when i first met you guys.........i told you straight up.....and im that type of person......that you dudes are on a fucking mission. Its not about house/trance ect. ect. its all about JEALOUSY......i dunno much else about the whole beef ect. ect. but in regards to that Dj contest, i think they were afraid of Eric.....and i'll say it again.....THEY ARE AFRAID OF HIM CUZ HES SO FUCKING GOOD. i am not a trance head by all means, i stopped listening to it a very long time ago on a regular basis, but when i met u guys it totally opened my eyes on what great trance there still is out there. Eric absolutely BLEW MY MIND.....fuck all these DJ contests and all these fucking board people that are fake. As long as you know who your real friends are B, u have nothing to worry about. Keep ripping blue apart every tuesday and forget about them assholes. Eric knows that he has fucking talent and im sick of telling him lol. If you guys have a passion for it, and have the energy and love for it, you will make it. May i also add that CJ is a pretty whack fucking board....posted there 1x and would never go back, sucks me off pretty badly. Reading those threads makes me want to take a huge shit. SO in conclusion my friend.....FUCK EM.....y pa la pinga con todo el mundo :pint:

thats what i did say ;) and i dont plan on going back even if i was begged to do so . i cant stand geeks with power trips :cool: so ill stay away :cool: