Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who was the 1st House DJ you heard?

first club had to be escapes in long island on teen night in 1989, french kiss was the greatest record that year. we would also battle other kids and dance all night. some of my other first records were maurice, this is acid, and doug lazy let the rythmn pump. Also deskee, let there be house was one of my favorites. Also i cant forget break for love.

my first older teen experience was probably limelight the dj was most likely gonzo and I was hooked for every.

how about A Day In the Life - Black Riot !!! I used to drop Cynthia;s Change On Me accapella over that track DJing HS dances

My First club experience was Tunnel in '98 w/ Gonzo behind the decks in the hallway near the screens and Curfew

(liked it so much...ended up working there till it went down the drain)

Divine Bliss.....hahaha....the memories

My First couple of Discs:

Oakenfold "Transport"

Oakenfold "Global Underground"

DT "Tourism"

Shortly after the first experience at Tunnel....The New Room became my home away from home....LONG LIVE CHICAGO HARDHOUSE

BAM BAM

DJ IRENE

MIXIN MARC

TOO COOL KRIS

ALL UC MUSIC HOUSEBLENDS

and of course.....

HARDCORE (start the war...cause we are on the floor...ARMY OF HARDCORE)

OMAR SANTANA

NEOPHYTE

THRILLSEEKA

DELTA 9

Shortly after the first experience at Tunnel....The New Room became my home away from home....LONG LIVE CHICAGO HARDHOUSE

BAM BAM

DJ IRENE

MIXIN MARC

TOO COOL KRIS

ALL UC MUSIC HOUSEBLENDS

and of course.....

HARDCORE (start the war...cause we are on the floor...ARMY OF HARDCORE)

OMAR SANTANA

NEOPHYTE

THRILLSEEKA

DELTA 9

holy shit.. i haven't heard those names in a long time! i used to sweat all the dj's and went to so many hardcore parties in brooklyn. looking back, i don't know what i saw in the music, but it was still fun memory making nonetheless.

i think seeing buzz fuzz @ limelight was a highlight in my "hardcore" days.

i love how a lot of us started by going to raves. i think most of us learned to appreciate all the more because of how they/things were.

crowina.. that's awesome you listen(ed) to industrial. what bands are you into?

first club had to be escapes in long island on teen night in 1989, french kiss was the greatest record that year. we would also battle other kids and dance all night. some of my other first records were maurice, this is acid, and doug lazy let the rythmn pump. Also deskee, let there be house was one of my favorites. Also i cant forget break for love.

my first older teen experience was probably limelight the dj was most likely gonzo and I was hooked for every.

i loved that song... "break......for love...."

all time fav. and clasic... "follow me.... follow meeeee..... to a place... where we can be freee eeee yeah" (my atempt at tying to sign this to you all online) :)