Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn yamkee fanz....

I know y'all hurting like crazy,especially with your overpaid AA team playing like shit lately. So, with that said, i came across some good news that will cheer your lame asses right up. It seems georgieboy has a donkey in the kentucky derby this weekend. According to the odds makers, that ass has a shot of winning. I dunno about you, vegas odds are for dreamers and chokers. I hope that mule comes in last with the jockey in tow.

I just wanted to give you yamkees a glimmer of hope in life coz thats just the kinda guy i am.

Have a nice day :)

I know y'all hurting like crazy,especially with your overpaid AA team playing like shit lately. So, with that said, i came across some good news that will cheer your lame asses right up. It seems georgieboy has a donkey in the kentucky derby this weekend. According to the odds makers, that ass has a shot of winning. I dunno about you, vegas odds are for dreamers and chokers. I hope that mule comes in last with the jockey in tow.

I just wanted to give you yamkees a glimmer of hope in life coz thats just the kinda guy i am.

Have a nice day :)

... :laugh: ... thats so wrong kidd, ease up on the Yanks, they are reeling from a bad spell.... :laugh: ..

Knew this shit was coming. Enjoy it will you bitches can cause we aint staying down here for long. Thank God we play Oakland, Detroit, the Mets and Red Sox this month cuz we could really use those wins right now. We'll be in good shape by the end of the month.

Way to go Scoop ...there was already a thread on Georges horse

here i am trying to be a cheermeister and all you do is bitch, whine and moan, what an ass. i hope the yamkees keep sucking so you can stay hidden under that rock you dwell. by the way, that mule ran a race of its life, i was impressed thoroughly.

p.s happy mothers day :D