Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanks to all that came out last night

great set eric, deepspell I assume yours was as well, but the fact is I remember very little of last night past midnight

Evergloo is evergross :yuck:. The people promoting that martian goo were nice though. They gave me a bottle to cheer me up after I fell over a stool-which was totally invisible. I broke the bottle when I fell walking home, but it was still a nice gesture.

Thanks again for the party, I needed to blow off a little steam-mission accomplished :drool:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bro, one minute you arrived, next minute you were pounding & dancing, the next minute I saw you staggering out!

and I crashed into that fucking invisible stool when I had to jet back through at 230 b/c Michal forgot her card at the bar :pint:

between that and the CDJ1000 that went to heaven and a bunch of other factors it was a crazy one, today was one of the worst days I've ever had...

yeah the train ride was funny indeed. Im still glad i finished my pizzas cause they crushed my box lol. Anyhow WHAT A GREAT FREAKING PARTY. BASSBOY N DEEPSPELL played amazing music and shows that the local talent can hold it down just as good as the big room djs. (Just like ALEX PEARCE is gonna wurk spirit on sat). Lot of cp heads were in effect last night. Good dancing with all of ya and just bugging out and having a great time.

Musically i think i only hated one song by bassboy n one song by deepspell. The rest of the night i was jumping allover the place and on everybody. Bassboy got the party started right away with his musical selection. But i can see from talking to him he was to worried bout his meeting at 9am lol.But that didnt stop him from playing some good tunes. Also good seeing him jumping up and down in that booth at times. There were def camera flashes thru out the whole night, lets see some pics. This could be one of the best times ive ever had at sin sin. DEEPSPELL was on fire with his tracks as well. Bastard didnt let me leave lol. Have my jacket on and boom another great song. While dancing i looked over at times and saw al just hacing a great time up there as well, he loves what hes doing. Last song i walked out on was I GOT A FEVER AND THE ONLY PRESCRIPTION IS COWBELL. Havent heard that song since 2003 at le souk, great memeories of the DIRTY GRINGOS.

This is the future playing right here in nyc much respect n love to both eric n al, keep the beats flowing and best of luck on your careers. Mos def be seeing ya on a dancefloor ya playing at. Personally i think the song of the night was that track that someone said on another thread that was good but no one could dance to. "FALLIN FOR YOU" had everyone smiling n singing and dancing. Thanks for playing it DEEPSPELL. How good was this party? Put it like this , IM TO TIRED TO GO OUT FRI NIGHT.

Respect to all the heads that made it a great night, drew,duane, argenis, saez, alan, jess (happy bday girl)marge, agi, tony, rosa, emjay,brandon, sexyme, eug, julissa(i hope thats correct lol), al, eric, melissa, artemis, brenna, kim (not that kim) trixie and to the new people i met who made my night FUN.

And Gabe you let me know what track you hated, because it's getting the hammer!

I had a great time.. seeing everybody.. We got some sexy ass lady on this board..

Eric and al you guys rule...

to everybody that came out.. illl party with you guys anyday..

We gotta hook up and do it again

nice pictures to... not enough of drew though.. but maybe next time

With the lateness.......

Domo Arigato Deepspell

Awesome night with you guys, cant wait to do it again.

img01325ze.jpg

LMFAO!!!! I totally forgot about this pic.. lol

Not drew either.. Although if i were in that picture i wouldn't know what to grab jesus.. I SAID JESUS