Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So when is the next CP and Cj party?

lotto

Ok now in continuation with the preparations for this party, who else is bringing what. I'm bringing the Frijoles Negros and Cheesecake with strawberries on top. Everything iwll be homemade. None of that Kirby shit.

Strawberries on top of you or the chessecake? :)

Strawberries on top of you or the chessecake? :)

On top of the cheesecake :deadfish: What is going to be revealed, that he is a fat ass tranvestite. the man swears he knows everyone and everything. Que vaya a la fiesta que a los frijoles del le voy a dar un toque especial. se va a cagar en los pantalones

Que se meta en culo in a bowl of pasta y oiga Sinatra hasta que se le caiga la pinga.
Oye mi hermana, yo sabia que por algo tu a mi me caes tan bien.........................LMMFAO con ese comentario me eh meado de la riza!!!!!!

El problema es que como el es maricon segurisisimo que le va a gustar la idea de meterle cualquier cosa por el culo.......a ese lo que hay que hacerle es pegarle la pinga con CRAZY GLUE a la pierna cuando la tiene muerta para cuando se le vaya a parrar le arranque un pedazo de carne al Hijo de Puta ese.....................was that too GRAPHIC:grin3:

Oye mi hermana, yo sabia que por algo tu a mi me caes tan bien.........................LMMFAO con ese comentario me eh meado de la riza!!!!!!

El problema es que como el es maricon segurisisimo que le va a gustar la idea de meterle cualquier cosa por el culo.......a ese lo que hay que hacerle es pegarle la pinga con CRAZY GLUE a la pierna cuando la tiene muerta para cuando se le vaya a parrar le arranque un pedazo de carne al Hijo de Puta ese.....................was that too GRAPHIC:grin3:

No it was perfect. I love your style girl.

(u see him running & stumbling in the background & getting his spanish to guido to english dictionary)

(u see him running & stumbling in the background & getting his spanish to guido to english dictionary)
ROFLLMMFAO, Manny...........but you know that what I told you on AIM would be sooooooooooooooooooooooo FUCKING FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can just imagine their faces!!!!